Ch.29

A few weeks later.

Today is the day everything in my life fell apart.

Me and Izuku were cuddling watching a movie. Everything is so perfect I couldn't think of anything to make it better.

Me and Izuku had never left each other's side since we became official. We had a few dates that made my heart melt and made me love him even more.

Then the TV was turned off. My sister holding the remote standing in front of us. I have been doing my best to stay away from her.

"Emiko we were watching that." Izuku said.

"Shut up Deku." She growled and he was a little hurt by her tone.

"Hey don't talk to him like that." I growled back.

"You you're a selfish bitch!" She yelled I rolled my eyes.

"Coming from you." I said and she growled grabbing my shirt and pulling me to stand.

"Whoa what the hell?" I questioned my hands up.

"I'm so sick and tired of seeing you as happy as you could be. Running around with your little boyfriend like you didn't kill anyone!" She yelled and I just crossed my arms.

"Emiko come on it's not that big a deal." I said and she growled.

"Why can you of all people get a boyfriend faster then me! I have tried but he doesn't love me." She said and I sighed grabbing Izukus hand with my shaky one.

"That's not my problem." I said walking away Izuku following close behind.

"Oh yeah I bet in about 4 years your going to kill him! Just like mom! Because your a villain you don't love anything or anyone! Or maybe not 4 years when you get bored you'll kill him!" She yelled and I stopped.

"Y/n." Izuku called my name but I just listened my ears slightly ringing.

"You're a sickness everyone that loves you dies by your hands or you just slowly drive them mad by just living!" She yelled and I had enough. I let go of Izukus hand and ran over to her.

I punched her in the face making her fall down. I punched multiple times as Izuku tried to pull me off. He wasn't able to as I grabbed her head and started to smash it in the ground.

I broke her skull and blood was pooling around her head. I sat back once I was satisfied.

"Y/n." Izuku said voice shaky.

"Y/n!" A older voice yelled.

"Eraser." I whispered as he came around the couch. I looked up to him. He froze.

"Oh my god Emiko!" Nemuri yelled. She ran to her instead of me. I then felt hands on my waist pulling me off her. I was stunned yeah I wanted her dead but I......didn't think I could do it.

"Y/n hey can you hear me? It's ok." Izuku whispered cupping my cheeks.

"No it's not." Eraser said and Izuku was confused.

"What?" He asked.

"The safety commission is here." He said and I was tackled out Izukus hold. I it the ground hard the force waking me up out my state. I was roughly man handled by some cop that just came in with the commission.

"Well looks like we don't need to have that meeting after all. Someone get recovery girl." Some guy said in a suit. I was roughly stood up.

"And you miss Y/n." The suit guy said walking over.

"You are going to jail in Tartarus for life that's final." The guy said and My eyes widened.

"What? N-no PLEASE NO! I CANT I WAS BEING SO GOOD PLEASE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. They didn't listen and I was getting dragged away.

"NO PLEASE NEMURI, IZUKU, AIZAWA PLEASE I CANT. LET ME GO!" I screamed so hard my throat hurt tears running down one side of my face.

I was dragged out and I was struggling so hard. I did get free and I glanced at Izuku, Eraser, and Nemuri as they watched. I bolted once I was free. But they just tazed me. I fell to the ground but got up right after. They turned up the voltage. I gritted my teeth still standing. I huffed once it was over and tried my best to run. They just turned it up again.

I fell to my knees screaming before everything went black.

When I woke up I was in a white room in a straight jacket. When I remembered what happened I cried before screaming at the ground.

(Sorry short.)