Ch.43

Izuku woke me up gently the next morning. At like 6 in the morning.

"What do you want." I grumbled hiding my face in his pillow. He just chuckled.

"Come on darling i have a whole day planned." He laughed and I looked up from the pillow.

"You going to help me wake up." I smirked rubbing his shoulder.

"No how about you go and take a nice hot shower to wake you up." He said and I wined.

"Fine." I said getting up. He was already dressed.

"How long did you let me sleep?" I asked him.

"A couple hours." He said and I sighed getting fully out the bed.

"Here are some clothes for today." He said handing me some clothes.

"I will go and make you a little something to eat and then we can leave." He said and I just nodded.

"Alright." I said going to take a shower.

When I got out I ate what he brought me and he was so excited he just dragged me to the car outside.

"Is this your car?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No it's Todoroki's he is letting me borrow it for today." He said opening my door. I got in and he closed the door before getting in the front seat.

He then started driving.

"I have a whole day planned. The only rule is no phones." He said and I nodded.

"Ok that's not a problem. I just got mine back so." I said looking at my phone.

(Lazy.)

It took about two hours to get there

When we got to where he wanted to spend the day at I was confused. We both got out leaving our phones behind.

"The middle of nowhere?" I asked not noticing him get something out the backseat.

"Oh come on it's more then that." He said grabbing my hand. I saw he had a basket in hand. He drugged me along a dirt path in the woods.

We got to a big clearing that had a perfect view of the sky. We walked up to the middle of the area. The field covered in different flowers. He let go of my hand and set his stuff down.

"How about you look around as I get this set up." He said and I nodded.

I went over to all the flowers picking them. I was determined to make a better flower crown then I did so long ago.

When I got enough flowers I sat in the middle of them all and started to loop them together. When I was done with it I went back to him. As he was setting something up and gently placed it on his head. He looked up at it the best he could.

"Thank you my love." He said as I sat next to him. I looked at it on his head.

"It's better then the last one I made." I said.

"I bet it is." He said kissing my cheek.

"The picnic is all set up." He whispered nodding his head to the side. He had brought some of my favorite foods.

"Izuku you didn't." He cut me off putting a hand over my mouth.

"I said I was going to spoil you." He said and I just giggled.

"Yes you did say that." I giggled leaning on his shoulder.

Of course I didn't wait to start eating. Of course he was eating way faster then me so he got to dessert before me. When I got done I watched him eat a peace of my favorite dessert. He stuck his tongue out at me. I glared at him.