Ch.1

Y/n POV

I sat on a roof top looking out at the city. I was just thinking about how the hell I had become a villain in the first place.

Years ago 5 years old.

Me and my twin sister had never left each other's sides. She was my best friend but when she got her quirk.

"Water flow." The doctor said as he looked at the clipboard.

"Water flow?" My dad asked.

"Yeah she can control water. That's all I know about it might want to train it." The doctor said.

"What about Y/n?" My mother asked.

"Looks like she should get one but I have no idea what it is." He said and my mother sighed.

After that we went home.

My mom has always loved me more then my sister. My dad loving my sister more.

"I just think it's strange her e/c eyes are now light blue." My mother said with concern.

"Honey I'm sure it's quirk related." My father said.

"Y/ns eyes changed also." She said.

"Honey you heard the doctor. Emiko is the only one with a quirk." He said and she sighed.

"Yes but her eyes are blood red what if." She was cut off.

"It's fine honey." He said and my mother looked back at me and my sister in the back seat. She smiled at me and I smiled back holding a toy in my arms.

My parents didn't have the coolest quirks. My father could control air. Heating it up or cooling it down or he could move air place to place.

My mother can make or control ice. She is much younger then my dad. I could only imagine why.

So that means mine and my sisters quirks are mutation quirks especially mine.

One day my mom was bringing me to a doctors appointment. It was just us my sister, me and, Mom. She wasn't convinced that I didn't have one.

But nothing goes as planned. The light turned green and we got t-boned by someone. The car flipped.

My eyebrow getting cut in three spots. My sisters quirk had wrapped around her and turned into ice. My quirk also activated. Blood from my eyebrow wrapping around me and turning into crystal.

After that I was in the hospital for blood loss.

Turns out mother was right I had one all along.

Now

Y/n L/n

Age:16

Twin sister: Emiko L/n

Villain

School: Nun

Mentor: Stain.

Quirk: Blood Lust.

Affects: user can use their own blood outside the body. User can make it into crystal and can be used as weapons. User needs blood type to use other people's blood against them. Has to be cut for blood to come out without pain. If not blood will come from eyes, ears, nose, mouth.

Drawbacks: Blood loss, fainting, body strain, headaches. Needs to eat and rest to recover.

Emiko L/n

Age:16

Twin sister: Y/n L/n

Hero.

School: U.A.

Mentor: Aizawa.

Quirk: Water flow.

Affects: can control whatever has water in it. Can take water away from anything. Can turn water into ice for weapons. Can use water from own body.

Drawbacks: dehydration, fainting, headaches. Needs rest and water to recover.