Ch.9

"Wait you want me to what?" I asked confused.

"Look your trained to kill as all villains are. I want to use your skills to train students to not hesitate. See it as community service." The rat said and I was still a bit confused.

"What's in it for me?" I asked.

"Well I'm sure Aizawa told you about Stain. We will also provide schooling a free place to live and who ever would like to take care of you will provide food clothes everything." Nezu said and I leaned back in the chair.

"Oh oh can I take care of her!" Midnight screamed gushing over me again.

"So Um why are you picking me? I kill people plus don't you guys work at U.A.? I don't think I would fit in there." I said.

"Don't worry honey I'm sure it would just take some time. I know that Midoriya kid caught you from falling at the hospital." Midnight said.

"Midoriya?" I questioned.

"Oh yes his that green haired boy you saw last night." Midnight gushed.

"Oh." I said looking away. Remembering what Stain said.

"Anyway we will handle everything. We are building dorms as we speak. You will have your own room and you can put anything you want in it. Speaking of we would like your address so we can get all your things. They should be done tomorrow. Until then you will be on house arrest for the rest of the night." Nezu said.

"Ok so I'm going to train students and I'm a student and living with the kids isn't that dangerous?" I said making Nezu sigh

"Of course there are things we took in precaution you will have a quirk canceling caller on at all times." Nezu said and I thought about it.

"And Stain is safe right?" I asked.

"Yes." Eraser said.

"I just have one concern I assume I will be in this Class-1A so what about my sister?" I asked.

"The both of you will be kept a eye on. I know you two don't get along." Nezu said and I sighed.

"Fine! I'll do it." I said and Midnight hugged me.

"Oh yes and your staying with me Aw." She said crushing me.

After I gave some information we were done.

Everyone stood and the cuffs were taken off. The caller staying on. Midnight grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door.

We got in her car and she was so excited.

"Oh I love this! I know your like a mass murder but I was never able to have kids and it's my job to raise you! Me being your new guardian!" She squealed.

"Uh I'm glad your excited but.....Um your willing to be my guardian knowing what my quirk is?" I asked.

"What are you talking about? Your quirk is just like the pro Vlad King. Actually it's basically the same just I think yours is a bit more complicated." She said and I just looked at her.

"You really don't mind it?" I asked and she smiled at me.

"Of course not sweetheart." She said and I sat back a smile on my face.

At her house.

"So how about I order some f/f for dinner since we can't leave?" She asked as we walked inside.

"Really that's sounds great! F/f is my favorite!" I said excitedly.

"Good. Now follow me to your room. Your outfit is already in the closet for tomorrow." She said as I followed her down the hallway.

"Wait tomorrow?" I questioned.

"Yes honey school starts tomorrow." She said opening my bedroom door.

"Oh I didn't know that's a little nerve racking." I said walking in and looking around.

"Don't worry you won't be with the class for long. We will get someone to show you around." She said and I nodded.

"Ok."

"Alright I will let you get settled." She said walking out.

Later 12 o'clock at night.

I had a guy cornered a blood blade in hand with a sinister look on my face.

"No wait I didn't do anything! Please I have a family!" The guy screamed.

"I don't CARE!" I screamed attacking.

Everything morphed into something else. I was in a dark room and have no idea what's happening. I turned seeing my mother.

"Mom?" I questioned.

"What are you doing Y/n!" She growled.

"What?" I questioned confused at this whole situation.

"You at a hero school really! Just because you are going to help hero's doesn't change what you did!" She yelled running up to me

"I didn't do anything!" I yelled tears running down my face.

"You killed me Y/n! It's all your fault! You and your villainous quirk!" She yelled and I just cried.

I quickly sat up in bed. Cold sweat running down my face. A nightmare? I never had one before. I sighed putting a hand on my eyebrow scars.

"I didn't do anything wrong." I whispered to myself.

"Y/n honey you ok?" A tired Midnight whispered walking in.

"Oh um I'm sorry I just." I was tired and confused.

"A nightmare?" She asked and I nodded.

"Aw my poor baby." She said walking over and hugging my head to her chest.

Of course I was a little weird it out but her touch is so gentle and soft just like moms. It made me break. I hugged her tightly as I cried.

"Sh it's ok everything will be just fine." Midnight said softly.

I never realized how much I missed mom. I was always blinded with rage at everyone saying I did it to notice.

Morning.

After a rough night I got up for school. Which is odd for me. I haven't been in school for 3 years now. I sighed not liking this uniform. I shrugged and left my room. We had breakfast before leaving.

In the car I couldn't help but apologize.

"I'm sorry for last night Midnight. I never had a nightmare before." I said playing with my hands.

"It's fine Y/n. There is a lot of change and stress for you right now. I don't mind." She said kindly. I smiled.

"Thank you Midnight"

At school.

I waited outside a big door that says 1-A. I was extremely anxious until I remembered my sister is on the other side of this door. I growled my anxiety getting replaced with anger. I was dying to see the look on her face when I walk in. My villainous mind taking over. Then the door opened.

"Now Y/n." Eraser said and I looked up to him.

"Yes?" I asked and noticed the cuffs.

"Really?" I questioned.

"Yes now give." I growled giving him my wrists.

"Good now." He said dragging me by the cuffs.

"Uh hey!" I yelled but he ignored me.

"Everyone this is our new student. Introduce yourself." Eraser said letting me go and pushing me in front the class. I waved the best I could.

"Hey I'm Y/n L/n. Most you know me as Carnage." I said staring at light blue eyes that were shocked as they looked in my blood red ones.