Ch.77

I was home alone surprisingly. I really didn't think Izuku would leave me alone with what happened.

I walked quietly through the house trying to find me something to eat when there was a knock on the door. I opened the door to see Bakugo.

"Bakugo? Hey what's up." I said holding a blanket over my shoulders.

"Everyone is telling me not to tell you this right now but." He said and sighed.

"What?" I asked nervously.

"Deku he um he's in the hospital." He said and I was a bit in shock.

"What? Why what happened?" I asked and he just held a hand out.

"I will tell you on the way come on." He said softly and I grabbed his hand as I slipped shoes on.

He quietly walked me to his car. We got in and he started the car before driving. I waited for a explanation. He then gave me his hand again.

"Take it you're going to want to." He said and I did.

"Now listen closely ok." I nodded.

"He went to CPS to get Haruto back. Unfortunately your dad knew he would and paid everyone to gang up on him since he knew he wouldn't hurt that many civilians. He was right." He said and I kinda cut him off.

"So Izuku let a whole bunch of paid civilians beat him into the hospital?" I said squeezing his hand.

"Yes. Everyone told me that I shouldn't tell you because of your mental health right now but Deku sometimes addresses you as his wife so I think you deserve to know." He said and I just nodded.

"So how bad is it?" I asked him.

"I think it would be better if you see for yourself."he said and I looked out the window still holding his hand.

It was quiet on the way to the hospital.

When there he led me to the room by my hand. He stopped at the door.

"I'm here for you ok." He said and I nodded. He slowly opened the door and I walked in. He walked in behind me and my eyes landed on Izuku. I gasped my hands over my mouth as I backed up into Bakugo's chest. He has a breathing machine and a heart monitor hooked up to him tubes down his throat.

Bakugo held my shoulders. Tears came to my eyes and I turned around burying my face in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and a hand on my head.

"Me and Kiri talked and you can stay with us for a few days." He whispered. I didn't say anything.

The next morning.

I woke up looking up at the roof of Bakugo's and Kiri's guest room. A familiar feeling running through my veins. Anger and sadness the same feelings that mixed together in my teenage years. The feelings that made Carnage.

It happened after 4 years of having control over my murderous quirk that killed everyone that looked at me. It finally happened I snapped.

Except this time my dad took my sister's place. I got up and grabbed the clothes that I had gotten for my house. I then left to my sisters house leaving Bakugo and Kiri confused.

I busted through my sisters front door scaring them as they sat at breakfast. I sat next to my dad and took his plate away from him and started eating it.

"Hey!" He yelled and I made a blood knife that poked his neck.

"Don't." I growled eating the delicious breakfast that I guess my sister made.