Ch.53

8 months in.

I sighed frustrated. I am miserable. I told Izuku his name and he never responded. 

I sat on the couch trying to open a pickle jar and I couldn't. No one is home and I just want a pickle and peanut butter. I was about to cry because I couldn't open it when Nemuri came back.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" She asked putting her bags down.

"I can't open these." I cried and she came over. I watched her open them and give them back.

I sat them on my belly and happily started eating.  Nemuri went back to the kitchen to put up somethings.

"Has Izuku texted you?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Oh well I heard he is on a undercover mission. Maybe that's why." She said and I shrugged.

"Don't know don't care. The only thing that I care about is me my baby and these pickles." I said and she laughed.

"I really wish he would at least say something to you." Nemuri said and I shrugged.

"Oh Todoroki is coming over later." I said and she looked up.

"Why?" She asked.

"He is going to build the crib for me since I can't." I said and she nodded.

"Alright."

Later.

My sister came in with a lot of bags. I sat my mouth open.

"I did the shopping since you can't." She said setting them on the living room floor. Todoroki appeared behind her.

"Where should I build this?" He asked bluntly.

"In my room please Uh Emiko can you show him I can't get up." I laughed and she showed him.

I slowly sat up moving my snack that I had finished a long time ago. I grabbed a bag looking in it.

I froze when I pulled the onesie out. It is a exact copy of Izukus hero costume.

"I knew you would like that one." My sister said as she sat on the couch.

"I do thank you." I said smiling

"I definitely need to make sure this is the first thing on him." I said and she squealed.

"Ok ok I got clothes of course. I also got a diaper bag." She said grabbing it. It was black and gold.

"How expensive was all this?" I asked and she waved me off.

"Don't worry about it." She said and looked through other things.

"You pick a name yet?" She asked and I nodded.

"I didn't tell you? Sorry I have other thing on my mind." I apologized.

"It's fine." She said.

"Haruto." I said and she squealed again.

"So cute!" I smiled at her.

"Ok anyway I got you some diapers, and, wipes, blankets, toys, play pin, pillows, raps." My eyes widened at all the things she listed off.

"Then Todoroki suggested to get you a changing table so we did he will be putting that up also and a toy box." She said and I nodded.

"I don't know how to thank you Emiko." I said and she looked at me seriously.

"Don't die before you get to watch him grow up." She said and I nodded.

"Ok I will try." I said and she went on to the next bag.

Later.

I sat in the living room getting my hospital bag together. Making sure the cute onesie was in there.

I got up putting it by the door. I then wobbled to the kitchen. My sister cooking dinner. I smiled and decided to see Todoroki. I wobbled down the hallway to my room. I leaned on the door frame.

"How's it going in here?" I asked seeing that everything was almost done.

"Fine almost done. I tried to make sure there is enough room." He said and I nodded.

"Thank you Todoroki I really appreciate it." I said and he nodded.

"It's good practice for future events." He said screwing a screw.

"I wish I had time for that." I said sighing.

"Yeah I know. Going on a break with Midoriya and then finding out your pregnant. Sounds stressful." He said.

"Speaking of how is Izuku he hasn't texted me back at all." I said and he sighed.

"Stressed he has been on a big mission. It has taken up all his time. He barley answers my text." He said and I nodded.

"Ok. Thank you again." I said before leaving going to the kitchen.

My sister was setting up the table. I helped her set it up and we all quietly ate.

"Y/n I have one question." Nemuri said and I looked up.

"Yes?" I said.

"What about Inko? I know she doesn't like you much." She said and looked at my food.

"That's on Midoriya. If he still wants to be apart of this that is. Then it will be his responsibility to talk to his mother. If not then I'll move and get myself a job and a house then it'll just be me and Haruto." I said playing with my food.

"What if you don't make it?" My sister asked. I sighed.

"Then if Midoriya still doesn't want him. Then I trust you Emiko and Todoroki to take good care of him. He isn't even here yet and you guys have done more then enough for him. The only thing would be is make sure Nemuri is still in his life more then father is and tell plenty of stories about me." I said taking a bite.

"Thank you for trusting us Y/n." My sister said and I nodded.

"You have definitely earned it." I said smiling.

That night

I was taking a shower and didn't notice my phone ringing.

When I got out I put my hair up and a tank top with some shorts on. I then got into bed. Putting a pillow in between my legs and behind my back and a few other places so I wouldn't hurt in the morning. When I was comfortable I looked at my phone.

Missed call from Izuku.

Izuku: I'm so sorry.

Izuku: it's a beautiful name.

Izuku: this mission is taking up all my time and energy. I really am sorry.

Y/n: I'm tired and I don't want to hear your excuses Izuku.

I read his texts and sighed. I sent a reply and but my phone on silent as he text me back and tried to call. I had a long day and I was tired. Plus these texts are 3 months too late.

Izuku POV

After I got that text I texted back and tried calling but nothing. I didn't want to make her upset but a big part of me said that this was a fucked up prank and she wasn't actually pregnant.

So I stayed back yes the mission was a actual thing but I also didn't know how to feel about this situation so I stayed away.