Ch.58

Izuku had decided to take Haruto to school since he is still giving a speech or something. I was off today so I got to sleep in or at least I thought I could. Two hours later I heard my front door get busted in.

I jumped up out of bed. I heard footsteps coming to my room. I cut my hand making a sword. My bedroom door slammed open.

"Izumi." I growled see the now older man at the door. His violent eyes meeting my red ones.

"Y/n you know you're very hard to find." He said slowly walking over.

"How did you fine me?" I asked glancing at the window behind me.

"Oh that hero of yours doesn't think properly when it comes to you. I followed him all the way here. Tell me how's what's his name Haruto?" Izumi growled his name.

"Don't you dare threaten him." I growled at him and then I attacked him.

Izuku POV

I just finished talking to a class and I stepped out in the hallway. Then I got a call.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" I asked hearing panting on the other end.

"Izuku you need to get Haruto out of school and somewhere safe. Izumi attacked and he knows about him and is on his way. Please Izuku." Y/n said panicked.

"Ok I will what about you?" I asked her as I ran down the hallway.

"I got poisoned. I'm on my way to a hospital but it's bad." She said breathless.

"Alright I will text you when we are safe. Don't die on me." I said opening the door to Haruto's class room.

"I will try not to." She said.

"Haruto come on we have to leave." I said and Haruto got my tone of voice and ran over.

"Ok please be safe." I said running to the office to check him out.

"Please take care of him for me. He is everything to me." She cried.

"I promise." I said and she hung up.

I picked Haruto up and quickly walked out the school. I checked my surroundings before getting in my car that I left here last night. I put him in the back.

"Daddy doesn't have a car seat for you ok so sit up straight." I said buckling him in.

"Ok daddy." He said and I got in the driver's seat and quickly left. I called Kacchan to go to the school and make sure everything was ok.

"Where we going daddy?" Haruto asked and I looked in the mirror. I thought a moment where are we going. I only thought of one place Y/n would know.

"We are going to see grandma." I said even tho she has no idea about him.

"Grandma? I have a grandma!" He said excitedly.

"Yes and a grandpa." I said.

"Really whoa I had no idea. I never asked tho." He said and I smiled.

"You should have I'm sure mommy would have told you." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah I know. I love mommy she's the best never lies to me. Do you love mommy daddy?" He asked and I smiled.

"Of course I do." I said.

A hour later.

It took a hour because we were across Japan and he wanted ice cream and I wanted him calm.

We pulled up to my moms apartment and I got him out with his stuff.

"Now grandma might be a little shocked seeing you ok." I said to him and he nodded ice cream all over his face. I smiled and knocked on the door. We waited and then the door opened to my mother.