Ch.17

Y/n POV

Today is my birthday. I was a bit excited because Midoriya had gotten permission to take me out in town. I was excited and I was trying to find something to where since we would  be leaving soon.

Of course I had restrictions both of me and Midoriyas locations would be watched making sure I won't leave him and I needed to be back around eight. I would also have my caller on the whole time.

Midnight came in my room. She had came with a small sweet treat for me as she helped me get dressed.

She kept saying it was a date as in a boyfriend and girlfriend kind of date. I shook my head not believing it.

Midoriya POV

I walked back and forth in the common room. I can't believe this is happening. Me and Y/n are technically going on a date just me and her. I looked at the flowers I had gotten her on my run this morning. I hope she likes them. I'm so nervous.

"Hey Midoriya." I jumped at her voice.

"Um Y/n oh ....... I'm sorry Emiko." I said seeing it was Emiko and not Y/n.

"It's fine. These are beautiful are they for someone's birthday?" She asked grabbing the flowers after I nodded.

"Really? Thank you." She said and I cringed.

"Um actually they are for your sister not you." I said and she looked at me from the flowers.

"Why would you get flowers for her?" She asked.

"Because she deserves them as much as anyone else." I said taking them back. I walked past her seeing it was 1:20 a few minutes past the time I was supposed to get her. Everyone else was kinda going to celebrate with Emiko but because her recent actions it's not that big a deal anymore.

I went upstairs to go get Y/n.

Y/n POV

Midnight hid in my room as we both heard a knock on my door. I fixed my hair before opening my door. I saw Midoriya standing with flowers in his hand.

"Midoriya you got me flowers?" I asked a slight blush on my cheeks.

"Yeah happy birthday." He said handing me the flowers. I took them and smelled them. I smiled.

"Thank you Midoriya. Here I will put them on my desk and get water for them when we get back." I said putting them next to the pictures on my desk.

I walked back to the door. He held out a hand for me. I took it and closed my door behind us.

We made our way downstairs and out the door of the dorms.

(Lazy.)
A long walk later.

We made it to the mall. I only have been here once. We held hands the whole way here. We walked around looking at things.

"Oh Midoriya look." I said pointing at a interesting store.

"Let's go look." He said dragging me along. I laughed.

We went In the store and they had all kinds of things. We looked around until he found the All Might part of the store. I laughed going to a different part of the store.

I found a necklace that had a simple gold heart. I smiled at it remembering mother having something similar.

"You like that?" Midoriya whispered in my ear making me jump.

"Uh what?" I asked flustered.

"The gold heart necklace." He said and I nodded.

"Oh yeah I um my mother had one almost just like it." I said looking at the necklace.