Ch.80

A few days later
Izuku POV

I got up out of bed to get Haruto ready for a play date with Akira. While Y/n and I went out on a date.

He was getting dressed. He wanted to do it himself so I let him. I walked to the door to get the paper when I noticed a note on the door. I grabbed it and read it.

My eyes widened and I ran over to Y/n. I ran in our room.

"Y/n hey wake up." I said and she just growled at me.

"What?" She grumbled.

"Look this is going to make your day." I said and she growled and sat up. I handed her the note.

Y/n POV

I was tired and I really didn't want whatever he was talking about. I took the note and read it over.

I got what I wanted. Watching you struggle and cry about your son being taken away for about a month satisfied me.

        You don't need to worry about me anymore. I don't want to ruin your life like you did for me. I just wanted you to know what it was like and now you do.

                                           From Izumi.

My eyes widened and I looked at Izuku who smiled.

"So he is gone?" I asked and he nodded. I sat up.

"He is completely." He said and I almost cried. I hugged his neck.

"Everything is just getting better Izuku." I said happily in his neck. He pulled away.

"It is hopefully it's good enough to..." he trailed off before rubbing my stomach. I sighed tilting my head.

"Izuku." I said and he leaned up kissing my jaw.

"Just a thought." He whispered and leaned away. 

"I know last time was a accident and traumatizing but I would like to expand our family. If you're not ready that's ok but when you are let me know." He said softly. He kissed my hands.

"Now get ready I'm taking you on a date." He said and I nodded getting up.

I ran to the bathroom to get started for the day.

I waited for Izuku in the living room as he took Haruto to Ochaco's.

Soon he came back. I happily got in the car.

"So where are we going." I asked happily.

"You will see." He said and grabbed my hand.

It took a while to get there. This part of town looking oddly familiar. I was confused. We stopped at a small restaurant. We got out and  I remembered this place. He walked around the car and took my hand.

"Izuku this is." I said and he cut me off.

"Your favorite place you came with Stain every time you improved." He said and I was surprised not remembering if I told him about that or not.

"I asked around." He said and I sighed smiling.

We went in and Izuku got food to go. We went outside and he gave me the food and he jumped up on the roof. He used his quirk black whip and pick me up. I giggled. He set me down and took the food from me.

We sat on the roofs edge looking over the city just like me and Stain did so long ago. I feel a little nostalgic just sitting here.

Izuku handed me food and I took it. I opened the box to see my favorite food. I looked over to him a happy pout on my face.

"Your welcome darling." He said.

We ate and laughed on the roof making new memories with my favorite restaurant.

After that we went to a park and we walked and talked. I held his arm as we walked and admired the view around us.

"Thank you again Izuku. Especially for lunch." I said.

"It's no problem love. We need to bring Haruto there see if he likes it." Izuku said.

"Yeah definitely." I said but then my phone started ringing. I quickly answered thinking it might be Ochaco. I answered.

"Hello?" I said concerned.

"Y/n Emiko went in labor a hour ago and she kicked me and Bakugo and even Kiri out. She's been asking for you." Todoroki said and I looked at Izuku.

"Ok we will be there in a few." I said and hung up.

"Emiko is having the babies she's asking for me." I said and we ran to the car.

Izuku sped off.

At the hospital he meant it when he said she kicked everyone out. The three boys stood along the door worried. I ignored them and rushed in the room.

I walked in and she was having contractions.

"Emiko." I said walking over to her.

"Sister oh thank god." She said reaching for my hand. I grabbed her hand. Her sweating clammy fingers gripping my burn scared hand.

"What are you at?" I asked her and she growled before answering.

"4."She said and I sighed.

"Three hours and you're only at 4." I said mostly to myself.

"Why did you kick the boys out?" I asked getting a chair and sitting in it.

"They were fighting and not helping. I just figured you understand this so you should be here to help." She said and I nodded.

"Ok that's understandable. You need anything?" I asked as she calmed the pain stopping.

"Something to drink please." She wined.

"You're only allowed ice is that ok?" I asked and she nodded.

I got my phone and texted Izuku.

Y/n: get one of those boys to get her a cup of ice. Don't allow them to argue or I will go out there.

Izuku: yes my love.

He sent and I waited. Soon Bakugo came in with a cup of ice. I took it from him.

"Half n'half made the ice." He whispered and Emiko nodded.

"Ok out until she asks for you." I said and he surprisingly nodded and left.

I looked at her and held her hand.

"You can do this." I whispered to her as she ate the ice.