Ch.54

Beginning of 9 months

When I got up this morning I had a text from my sister.

Emiko: you should come over. I'm making that sandwich you like. Plus I want to hang out.

Y/n: ok on the way in a second.

I got dressed and put my hair up before grabbing my keys. I wasn't supposed to drive since I'm blind but it's not that far so I figured it would be fine.

I was going down the road listening to a song. I came up on a red light and stopped. I watched the cars pass until the light was green. I went but suddenly the car jerked to the side. The passenger seat getting crushed by another car.

The car didn't flip and I had only hit my head. I breathed heavily stunned. That's when I felt it. I laughed thinking I had just peed myself. When I looked down there was blood. My heart dropped.

My door was then ripped off the car. I jumped seeing Kiri in his hero costume.

"Y/n? You ok?" He asked frantically. I shook my head no and he saw all the blood.

"Katsuki!" He yelled helping me out the car.

"Wha-t Y/n?" Bakugo yelled running over.

"You need to get her to a hospital she's pregnant. You're the fastest." Kiri said. Bakugo didn't hesitate and picked me up.

"Hold on." He growled and we flew off.

At the hospital I was rushed in as Bakugo called Nemuri.

The nurses were panicked and I was in a lot of pain.

"The baby is coming she needs to be in a room now!" A nurse yelled.

"What? No it's too early." I cried and they ignored me.

They gave me a IV and stripped me into a hospital gown. I was already sweating and crying. The doctor came in and looked.

"She's already at 10 centimeters we need to start now." She said and I leaned my head back growling.

Nemuri POV

I had called Emiko who picked me up since my car was crushed. I grabbed the hospital bag before leaving.

I sat in the back seat as Todoroki called Izuku. The little shit hung up on the call. I took my phone out and called him.

I called several times and he answered when I was at the door to Y/ns room trying to get in.

"What? I'm in a mission." He growled as Y/n screamed on the other side of the door.

"Izuku get your ass to the hospital." I growled putting the necessary things on to enter the room.

"I can't I'm." A scream cut him off. A nurse looked at me sadly as she came out. I sighed.

"You better get your ass here if you want to see Y/n before she dies giving birth to YOUR child!" I yelled and hung up.

I walked in the room as a nurse went in with a blood bag. I froze at all the blood. I ran to her side and held her hand that was now crushing mine.

"Sh Y/n breath." I said and she did heavily.

"Push!" Everyone yelled and she did screaming.

A hour later.

Izuku POV

I ran in the hospital and found the room. I took my costume off and put some things on and was let in since I was the father. I went in and was immediately at her side. I grabbed her hand and she looked over as they let her have a break.

"Izu?" She whispered and I nodded.

"I'm right here Y/n." I said kissing her sweaty hand. She smiled weakly.

"Ok you need to push one good one." The doctor said.

"I don't think I can." She whispered and my heart dropped. She looked dazed and pail. I looked at Nemuri who was just as upset as I was.

"Just one." The doctor said and she nodded. She sat up and pushed growling.

The room then filled with cries of our baby. I was then moved by a nurse as they set the baby on her chest. She smiled leaning her cheek on his small head softly as she held him. But I noticed her breathing has stopped and her smile fell her eyes dull. I quickly got the baby off her as Nemuri screamed at the doctors to help.

"Sir please I need him and you need to follow me." A nurse said and I nodded following her.

In the hallway I gave her the baby.

"I need a name." She said and I nodded.

"Haruto Midoriya." I whispered and the lady nodded taking him away for some tests.

Nurses and doctors running into Y/ns room as I stood in the hallway. I took the gloves off and threw them away. When I turned Todoroki and Emiko were standing there. Nemuri had gone to get more help.

"What happened Midoriya?" Todoroki asked and my tears started. I didn't answer right away. I leaned on the wall and slide down it. Todoroki following me to the floor.

"I think I just watched her die." I whispered. He held my shoulder.

"She looked so happy to see him then her face fell and her eyes went dull." I cried.

"I'm sure she's fine." He said and I sighed.

"You don't understand. I wasn't there. I neglected her and now she's dead." I cried as Emiko sat next to me on my other side.

"What about Haruto?" She asked and I sniffed.

"He's fine as far as I know." I said.

I spent all night in the hospital. Nemuri staying with me. Y/n had been in the same room for hours now.

I looked at the time. It was one in the morning and I ignored my phone. A part of me didn't believe that she was actually pregnant and I neglected her and I feel so bad now.

We waited another 30 minutes before a doctor came to us.

"Mr. Midoriya, Mrs. Nemuri right?" He asked and we stood.

"Yes that's right." I said and the doctor smiled.

"Y/n is stable. We managed to get her heart started again and she is getting the blood she needs. She did rip unfortunately and the damage to her womb had caused severe bleeding but that's all fixed now. Haruto is also perfectly healthy. They both need to stay a few days of course. Other then that you may follow this nurse to her room." The doctor said and tears ran down both our faces.

"Thank you so much." I cried and we followed the nurse. Nemuri holding my hand on the way there.

We walked in and it was quiet. Y/n was asleep with Haruto in her arms. We walked over quietly. Nemuri had gotten her phone and was taking pictures. I just walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder she jumped a little waking up. She looked so tired and pail still.

"Hey Y/n." I whispered and she smiled.

"Hi Izuku." She smiled.

"Did you want to sleep?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes can you take him and watch him for me?" She asked and I nodded.

"Of course." I stood and took Haruto out her arms. I sat in a chair. He was sleeping soundly.

"Midoriya." She whispered softly as she laid on her side.

"Hmm?" I hummed confused.

"You made his last name Midoriya." She whispered.

"Of course why wouldn't I?" I asked her but she had fallen asleep a smile on her face.

I smiled and looked at my son. He has freckles across his nose. I sighed and looked back to Y/n. I can't believe I neglected her like that.