Ch.6

Months past
(Lazy)

I was on some stupid mission with Tomura.
There is a lot of people and thugs I don't know. What students?Eraser ?

"What are we doing here Tomura?" I asked.

"We are here for All Might." He said as we watched everyone fight.Eraser getting smashed by that monster he brought.

"For what?" I asked he didn't answer.

"Tomura!" I yelled as he continued to ignore me.

I watched as he was about to kill kids my age. In a flash the kids were safe and the hand on Tomuras face fell.

All Might is here.

He started fighting the monster and I couldn't watch. All Stain taught me racing in my head. I made a blood blade from my hand and ran forward. Jumping in the air and landing on the nomu. All Might paused seeing me. I stabbed the thing in the brain and it shut down. I jumped off and glared at Tomura.

"What the hell Carnage!" He yelled.

"I well not allow you to do this Stain would have done the same." I growled getting ready to fight him.

"You bitch!" He yelled running for me.

"Full body crystal!" I yelled making him stop in his tracks.

"Aw Tomura I guess I'm the stronger one after all." I said walking up to him.

"Drain." I said and blood started coming out his eyes.

"You didn't know I knew your blood type did you? Shame." I said walking away.

"By the way I'm leaving your stupid group. Not like I even liked it anyway." I said walking to a portal.

"Y/n!" I turned my eyes meeting blue ones of my sister. I growled turning away.

"It's Carnage to you bitch." I said leaving.

Later.

I walked in the house me and Stain share. He was in the living room. I dropped my bag and walked over to him sitting on my knees and bowing down to him.

"Y/n?" He questioned.

"Forgive me Master. I joined the league not knowing there intentions. They tried to take All Might down with my help please forgive me." I said.

He sighed.

"Get up kid. It's not that big of a deal." He said and I sat up.

"But you said if I go after him you would kick me out." I said.

"I was joking. Besides did you physically hurt him?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Then it's fine." He said and I sighed.

"Oh thank you." I said getting up sitting on the couch.

(I'm lazy and don't have a lot of ideas at the moment.)

I got home after killing a whole bunch of people and saw Stain watching something.

I walked over and saw that it was some kind of race?

"Hey." He said and I looked over.

"Yeah?"

"First go clean up. Two Tomura asked to meet with me in a few weeks." He said my eyes widened.

"What? I thought I killed him!" I questioned confused.

"Nope apparently not and I want you to come with me." He said and I nodded.

"Ok." I said and then left to take a shower.

(Sorry short.)