Ch.61

"What!" I yelled and she hushed me.

"Who else could it be?" I whispered.

"Um Todoroki's or Bakugo's." She said and My eyes widened.

"Really?" I whispered and she shuffled nervously.

"Or Kiri's." She said and I gasped.

"Emiko!" I yelled and she wined.

"I'm sorry I just wanted what you have." She said and I was confused.

"What I have? Emiko my family is broken why do you want that?" I asked and she growled at me.

"Oh please. You had your first kiss with Izuku you had your first time with Izuku and you had your first kid with Izuku. You are still in love with him you two belong together." She said and I just shrugged.

"I don't know what to tell you. Izuku and I aren't together." I said and she tilted her head.

"So he found you and he wants to fix it. What do I do?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know get a blood test I guess but that can't happen until after so tell them I guess." I said and she didn't fully understand.

"Tell them what?" She asked and I crossed my arms.

"The truth Emiko." I said and she sighed.

"But." I cut her off.

"But nothing. Unless you know who came in you first." I said bluntly and frustrated.

"Y/n." She growled and I shrugged.

"What?" I asked.

"That was very blunt and inappropriate." She said.

"You're being stupid. Just tell them. My situation was different Izuku was extremely stressed and focused on his career so I didn't really say anything. I wasn't sleeping around like this. It's the only thing I can think of." I said and she huffed.

"Do you think this will ruin my marriage." She asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. It might but your marriage isn't based on love now is it? For all we know he might be doing the same." I said and she sighed.

"Tell them or not that's on you." I said and walked to the door.

"If you need anything let me know." I said before leaving the room. I went to find Izuku.

I found him and I hugged his arm as he talked to Kiri. I glanced at Kiri.

"Hey Y/n glad to have you back." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah how are you and Bakugo?" I asked him my hand tangling with Izukus.

"We are doing great look." He said and showed me a ring on his left hand.

"He finally asked me to marry his stubborn ass." He said and I laughed.

"Wow nice." I said a little uncomfortable.

"What else did I miss?" I asked.

"Mina and Kami got married. She's pregnant now and Ochaco and Iida got married after you left. They have two kids. Momo married some rich guy and Jirou married Sero." He sighed and I nodded. Everyone is married.

"Cool." I mumbled. Izuku looked at his watch.

"Oh I need to go get Haruto." He said and kissed my head.

"Ok." I said and he left.

"So how are you guys." Kiri asked and I shrugged.

"I'm not sure fine I think. It's almost like I never left." I said and he nodded.

"Is that a good thing?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I have no clue." I said.

"How is Little Midoriya?" He asked and I smiled.

"Oh he is just fine. Before Izuku found us he loved Deku and now he knows his favorite hero is his dad. He couldn't be happier." I said and he nodded.

"That's good." It was quiet as we stood and watched everyone mingle. The front door opened and I looked seeing my dad.

"Fuck." I mumbled making Kiri look at me.

"I didn't know he would be here." He sighed and I sighed.

"It's fine." I said.

A few minutes later I heard Izukus car pull up and I got off the couch. Everyone was excited to see Haruto. Except my sister who had been watching him grow up already. My dad was confused at why everyone watched me.

"Mommy!" Haruto yelled as he ran over to me. I picked him up as Izuku walked in.

"Hey baby." I said and hugged him tightly.

"How was your new school?" I asked him as he looked at me.

"It was good everyone was really nice." He said and I kissed his cheek.

"Good." I said as he looked at everyone.

"Say hi." I said and he shyly waved before hiding in my neck. I giggled at how shy he was. Izuku rubbed my back before ruffling his sons dark green hair.

"His just as shy as damn Deku." Bakugo growled.

"Language Kacchan." Izuku scolded. We laughed until my father stood.

"You have a fucking kid?" He said and Izuku stepped forward.

"Yeah what about it." Izuku said and my dad hesitated before continuing.

"How come I wasn't told?" He said and Izuku scoffed.

"I wonder why." He said and I sighed.

"Izuku." I said giving him a look. I know my dad fucked me over back then but this is his grandson. I walked over to him.

"Haruto look it's your grandpa." I said and he looked still buried in my neck. He gave a small wave. My dad genuinely smiled at him.

"Hey little guy." He whispered and Haruto hid in my neck again. I laughed.

"Sorry." I said and he nodded.

"It's fine." He said and I walked back to Izuku. I put Haruto down even tho he didn't want to be.

"How about you go around and say hi to everyone." I said hoping to get him out his shyness.

"But mommy." He wined.

"Just say hi." I said and turned him to everyone and gave him a small push. I stood and everyone watched him go around and say hi to everyone. Izuku rubbed my back and kissed my cheek.

When he was done he ran back and hugged my leg.

"He is so cute." Mina squealed.

"Yeah he is." I said a hand in his curly hair.

"He is four right? No quirk?" My father asked and I nodded.

"Yeah no quirk just yet." I said and picked him up.

"But that's just fine right?" I said and tickled him. He laughed.

"Mommy stop it!" He yelled and I did. I put him back down.

"Here go play." I said taking his backpack off and got his toys out that I know he sneaks in it. He ran off behind us somewhere. Izuku grabbed my waist and pulled me into him.

"So when is the wedding?" Kami said and we both stared at him.

"We aren't together." Izuku said.

"You guys sure act like it." Bakugo growled.

"Wait you guys aren't together." My dad asked. I sighed and walked away.

"Kaminari." Izuku growled as I walked to Haruto.