Ch.35

(Y/n and Izuku are both 17.)

I woke up early this morning and I just couldn't stop smiling. I put on some clothes and went downstairs for breakfast. I had Izukus hoodie and shorts on.

I skipped into the kitchen and sat down watching Bakugo.

"Why the hell you so happy?" He questioned and I shrugged.

"No reason." I said with a big smile.

"Yeah sure." He grumbled going back to what he was doing. I smiled day dreaming about last night. Soon Mina and Momo came in. They saw me and quickly walked over.

"Girl." Mina elbowed me in the side.

"Ow what?" I said and she got really close to my ear.

"What happened last night." She whispered.

"Nothing." I whispered back blushing.

"Girl I am right across the hallway." She whispered and I blushed harder. They squealed and hugged me as they realized.

"Morning girls." Izuku said coming down the stairs. The girls giggled and walked away as Izuku walked up to me. My heart started racing. He grabbed my hand before kissing it softly. He then pulled my arm gently and kissed my lips as he held my wrist.

"Good morning Y/n." He whispered and I couldn't say anything I was so flustered. The girls squealed as they watched from the common room.

"Get a fucking room." Bakugo said finishing breakfast. Izuku pulled away our fingers tangled together.

"Oh come on Kacchan we don't complain when you do stuff with Kiri in here." He said looking at Bakugo.

"Hey!" Bakugo yelled. Izuku just laughed.

"The hell you laughing at!" Bakugo yelled.

Soon I found myself getting kidnapped by all the  girls tho.

"Uh Izuku help!" I yelled but he just shook his head no. I gasped as I was getting dragged away.

In Mina's room.

They sat me in the chair of Mina's room and they all sat around my sis was even in the room.

"Tell us everything." Mina Squealed.

"I don't know guys." I said shyly.

"Oh come on Y/n." They all wined. I sighed.

"Fine what do you want to know." I growled.

"How did it start?" My sister asked.

Last night.

"Are you sure?" He asked as I kissed his shoulder.

"Yeah I am." I said just looking at his face. He looked so serious. He squeezed my thigh as he turned his head to look at me.

"Could we do something now?" He asked shyly.

"Yeah if you want." I whispered and he kissed me deeply. The kiss had gotten heated before he decided to get up. I watched him as he put his hands underneath my thighs and picked me up. I gasped wrapping my arms around his neck.

He kissed me deeply again before laying me down on the bed. He hovered over me as we made out. My hand slipped down his chest and gripped the edge of his shorts before pulling on them making his body lay on top of mine. I wrapped my legs around his hips. He sighed pulling away. We both panted looking in each other's half lided eyes. My hands on his cheeks I kissed him before he moved to my neck.

He bit and sucked until he got to my caller bone. When he did we both sat up. I ripped my shirt off as he did the same with his. We slammed our lips back together as he held my wrist down to the bed. I squirmed underneath him. He went on kissing down my body. He stopped at my shorts. I looked down at him. I nodded and he slowly took my shorts and underwear off. I watched him kiss up my leg.