Ch.66

Izuku sat on the bed all beat up.

"Ok Haruto put a bandage right here." I pointed at a cut and he put a Deku bandage on it.

"Thank you guys." Izuku said. I started to put everything away.

"Haruto go get ready for a bath." I said and he ran off to his room. All his toys I had ever gotten Todoroki brought and my clothes a few days ago.

"Izuku." I said sternly.

"Yes? What did I do?" He said as I put some bandages up.

"I saw you made a interview for tomorrow night." I said.

"Ok and that's bad because?" He asked.

"You scheduled all of us to go to that Interview. Me, Haruto and you." I said and he sighed.

"We need to. To set the record straight Y/n." He said.

"So how is a interview going to fix that?" I asked.

"If they ask about your work just say it's a copy cat. You haven't done anything in years and you work for me." He said and I sighed.

"The symbol of peace telling me to lie about killing people." I said looking at my hands.

"Yes not just for me but Haruto's future." He said cupping my cheeks.

"Trust me. You don't have to answer questions you don't want to. No one knows were I live so I think it will be fine." He said and I sighed.

"Fine I'm trusting you Izuku." I said and he kissed me.

"That's all I'm asking for." I nodded.

The next night.

"Is this ok?" I asked looking at the dress I put on.

"Yeah Y/n you look lovely now let's go." Izuku said holding Haruto.

"You look pretty mommy." Haruto said.

"Thank you."

We left the house to the Tv station.

We waited back stage for us to get called.

"Now everyone I have the honor of having the great number one hero here on the show today. Come out number one!" The host called and Izuku walked out on stage as me and Haruto waited. I'm so nervous my hands are shaking.

"It's ok mommy me and daddy will protect you from everyone." Haruto said and I smiled at him.

"Thank you baby." I said.

"So Mr. number one I heard you brought some people with you today." The host said and Izuku glanced over to us. Haruto waving at him.

"Yes I did actually. I brought my son." He said and I put Haruto down who then ran to him. The crowd awed at him. I watched him sit on the couch.

"Haruto who else is with us?" Izuku asked Haruto who stood on the couch excited.

"Mommy is with us." He said as Izuku made him sit down.

"That's right." Izuku said looking back at me. He smiled lovingly at me before speaking again.

"I brought my loving girlfriend with me also." He said and I shyly walked out. Everyone was quiet or booed me. Haruto meant what he said. He stood on the couch.

"Don't boo mama she's the best." He yelled and everyone got quiet. I sat on the couch and Haruto sat in my lap and hugged my neck.

"So it's true you're dating Carnage." The host asked him. He sighed and held my hand.