[37]: Red Room

Taehyung's kiss was short-lived

A deep peck, if anything.

You didn't even have the time, nor patience to close your eyes.

As soon as you pulled away, you furrowed your brows in anger.

"Jesus fucking Christ, why is this happening to me!?" You near-shouted. Clearly losing your composure.

Taehyung looked at you with innocent conviction, dumb-struck by your abrupt reaction.

It wasn't what he expected.

"I-I'm sorry, I thought..."

But what else could he expect? Kissing you without any warning, nor permission.

In a fit of impatience, you marched away.

You quickly went off to locate Hyuna, who was sitting at the bar in the same spot, with the same darling grin, as if she hadn't moved even a muscle since your last interaction.

Taehyung was left motionless and confused.

But he had never expressed any interest in you before, so where did that kiss actually come from?

Are they all playing some kind of sick prank on you?

If so, who's next?

You had never been the type to take well to pranks. And certainly not when they're as humiliating as having your first real kiss stolen from you.

Convulsed, irritated, and feeling overlooked, you helped yourself to a seat beside Hyuna again. Your breathing was fast-paced and making you even more lightheaded.

You wanted to relax, but how could you?

At this rate, you had completely forgotten what you even came here for.

All things accounted for: you had failed yourself.

"Why the frown, Darling?"

Her voice was like wet butterscotch on your dry muffin-of-a-brain.

It's like she can hear your thoughts.

"You should be smiling after all that."

You looked at her as she smiled into a big gulp of her sweet drink. "Your reaction does make me wonder, though."