[52]: Catch and Release

Jimin made a swift sprint to the exit as soon as he heard the police sirens

He ran out onto the street but stopped in his tracks once he could see his three partners run off into the darkness, evading the several cop cars that were burning rubber after them.

Jimin felt his legs tingle with an intense urge to chase after them.

Mindlessly, Jimin reached to his stashed weapon.

A strong hand pressed against this chest, shocking him, and he turned to face one of the younger gang-members that he met in the bar. The boy was shaking his head at him.

"Don't do it, bro," he warned, "You won't be able to help them from behind bars."

Jimin pursed his lips. He wanted to go, but he knew the person was right.

He would be no help to them if he ran now.

Watching the three of you soon duck quickly around a corner, Jimin moved his arm and instead reached for his phone that was in his pocket.

He searched for Namjoon's contact, and held the phone to his ear once it started ringing.

His eyes looked heavy with what seemed to be agitation.

"Jimin?"

"Yeah, man, we need help." Jimin muttered. "Jungkookie, Tae and Y/N are being chased by cops. I think we're gonna need to jailbreak."

There was a long silence over the line.

"I'll call the agency to get their help. Are you okay?"

Jimin ran his hand through his hair, making it flow backwards to highlight his sweet face. "I'm good, just watched them run off. There were four cars, but I was inside at the time."

"Okay, good. Jiminie, don't worry. We'll pick you up soon.

Jimin hung up the phone and decided to head back inside to order his very last drink.

————

You remembered the feeling of being locked in a cell.

It was just, being so violently alone in the 3-celled room was starting to cast a very grey cloud over your head.

It was confronting, to say the least.

You leaned tiredly against the back wall of the barred room, knees crouched up to your chest. You had fallen asleep for a few minutes a while ago, but the loud beeping from the doors had shaken you awake again.