[11]: Fear or Respect

The chaos that the man had created in the studio didn't phase him, as he maintained his attitude flawlessly

"It's an honour to finally meet you, Red."

"Uh- I-"

And there you went, off with the stuttering.

Idiot.

By that point, your boss' eyes had gone from unwholesomely wide, to very thinned and scrutinizing. Eyes that could kill.

She's going to make you kill him.

He humiliated her!

For the first time ever, someone had shown you more respect, than they did the boss. It engraged both of you.

Reaper basically took a shit in her mouth and claimed to be feeding her lunch.

"G-get up." you demanded.

Reaper didn't respond.

Your boss even looked at you, as if, too shocked to act on her own accord.

You were so confused, appalled, and stunned by his beyond obnoxious behaviour, that your blood had ran cold under your skin, and you didn't know what to do. You were terrified of how the boss would react to his actions.

She had a dangerous ego.

Maybe she'd kill you. But probably not.

"I said get the fuck up, dammit!" you screamed. People beyond the walls heard it.

You lost yourself for a moment. But he finally rose to his feet.

"How dare you!" you panicked, looking to your boss every spare second to try and read her emotion. "Apologise to her! I swear-"

You were scared. Why had he done that? He made a fool out of both of you.

"Relax, Red." she said.

You immediately stopped talking, a little relieved, but just as confused as when he first walked through those doors.

The boss crossed her slim arms and thinned her eyes at Reaper. Her red-painted lips moulded into a brand-new shape: almost a smirk.

"Interesting..."

She looked just past Reaper, at his one-man company, and dismissed him with a single wave.

Then, it was just the three of you. Standing in silence, and darkness, you waited.

"I hope you two get can along," she finally said, flipping her hair over her other shoulder. "Because you're partners, as of now."

You looked at each other again.

In synchrony, you both thought to yourselves, 'what the fuck!?'

——————