Watching | Gabriel + Reader

Requested: Nope

You've felt like you were being watched lately, it only started a week ago too. You don't think it's an alternate, mostly because they would've attacked already, but they haven't. You made sure to follow everything the broadcast says, and over time, you just started to think it was just your imagination. Extra paranoia from what is going around town maybe? That theory lingered for a while until you saw some...creatures...lurking around your house. They weren't human, what human has elongated eyes and angel wings? No human you've ever seen, that's for sure. This is when you started to freak out, and it was difficult to identify the class type. Not that it mattered much. It was you against the alternate, and only one would win. Of course many would have their money on the alternate...

YOUR POV

I was cleaning the dishes in my sink when I looked up and out of my window. My eyes just happened to travel up to the window in front of me, landing on the most disturbing being I've ever seen. Its skin was sagging around the eyes and its lips, hanging down loosely like melting rubber. Its unnaturally elongated eyes stared into mine and I couldn't help but wonder how long it was standing there for. The plate and sponge that I held in my hand fell back into the sink as I stared at the thing in shock. That was what was running around my house—where I slept, ate, and felt the most comfortable? I don't know anymore, all I knew was that that was anything but an angel, although its white tattered wings swayed behind it in the heavy winds outside, and all it probably wanted to do was harm me, like any alternate would.

══════════════3rd POV══════════════

You stood there, frozen at the window. This was no time to freeze up, but your body acted on its own. There was a sharp bang from your back door which shook the ground that knocked you out of your daze. You didn't want to answer it, you knew it wasn't safe. No one would answer their door if someone banged on it like that. The minute you tore your gaze away from that thing to look at the source of the sound, it must've ran away, because it wasn't there when you looked back.  You slowly walked over to the door. Your door bell kept going off, as if they really wanted you to come inside. This wasn't good. Maybe alternates became smarter and when they wanted food they would try to get the home owner out. Did they even eat humans? Fuck, who knows.

You placed your hand on the cold door knob, twisting the lock. You threw open the door, only to be met with a gush of cold air. "Ding-dong ditching bitch!" You said in your mind. You were about to slam the door shut until something spoke. "I-I am the aaaa-angel Gabriel," It spoke in a glitchy tone.  You used all of your force and slammed the door shut, but something had stopped it. You looked at the door and a gray, pale hand held the door open. It was shocking because you were quite strong but this thing held the door open with ease. "Now, what could your name be?" They asked as they threw the door open, which caused you to topple backwards. It was the same thing you saw outside your window. You screamed and scrambled to get up before running away. They followed closely behind, walking surprisingly. It only made it more scary, to you at least.

--------------------------

This is part 1 of the story,  the rest will be written later.