✿ 𝘈𝘯 𝘜𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘴 ✿

Requested✅

"𝘔𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭 (+) 𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺/𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘢𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴. . . . "

Suicide, death.

-------

Gabriel watched as you stormed through the front door -not even bothering to lock it- and up to your room. Of course he was confused because you usually greet him, but over the past three days you weren't as cheerful as you usually were. He could never do anything to make you, you again; you never told him what was wrong. 

Gabriel floated after you but at a slower pace.  His false angel wings fluttered behind him, as if trying to trick the human eye that those puny things were lifting him up. He levitated up the stairs and to your room where he knocked once, twice, three times before he got a shout out of you.

"Not now!" You yelled. It sounded like you were holding back tears. Tears that might've been held back for way too long. That was scratching at your throat and eyes to get out, but you held them. He always knew you were a strong girl, but doing this wasn't healthy. 

"Y/n," Gabriel whispered. 

Silence.

Gabriel has had many encounters with you before, as far as you feeling su!cidal. And after you told him that he got scared whenever you decide to lock yourself up he would get worried. It usually ended up with you just needing space and never you actually trying to hurt yourself, so Gabriel calmed down. Unfortunately, today was not one of those days and you wouldn't have any more days for either of you to worry about in the future. 

*bang*

"N/n, did something fall?" He knew nothing fell. It was too sharp to be something falling, but the sound of a thud afterwards told him everything. Gabriel rattled the door handle that was locked, and he decided he'd have to knock the door down. So he did just that. 

Sometimes, in the present, Gabriel wished that he didn't open the door. Sometimes he wished that he stopped you from going into that room, and maybe you would've been here today. As Gabriel hurriedly stepped into the room he saw you. But not your pretty face, your face was obliterated. He rushed to your side and held you close, he knew you were gone. 

Dark, crimson painted his tunic as he held you even closer. That led to a disgusting sound of squishing, the squishing of what remained on your face. Gabriel would miss your ears, your voice, everything about you. Why did you do this?

⬇Happy Ending⬇

Gabriel felt you grasp his tunic, and hold it close. He glanced down at you and saw an eye staring at him, what? "Dear?" A wicked smile was plastered on your face. Gabriel furrowed his brows. "Why?" You chuckled. "For that prank you pulled about my cat becoming an alternate, I wanted to get you back!" Gabriel dropped you and crossed his arms. Your head hit the pillow. That's why he never saw a gun in the first place. And, apparently, you were very, very good at make-up.