Should've Never Said Anything

Mandela Catalogue + reader angst

Angst | Mark is ignoring Y/n. Cussing.

(part 1)

Mark has been ignoring me for the past week. It's really been getting to my head. Of course I've talked to him about it, and even talked to his friend Cesar. He doesn't have an answer for it. But every time I talk to him Mark appears out of thin air and drags Cesar away from me.

I called him. I had enough of it, I was fucking done. The phone rang and rang until, "what the fuck do you want?" It lit something up in me. "Mark, why have you been ignoring me?" I asked, holding back everything. Caging it like it was a wild animal. "Don't talk to me, y/n," Mark said, completely ignoring my question. "Don't call again, or I'll block you." I huffed and decided it'd let it go. "Instead of acting like a fucking child, how about you act like your fucking age? Fix this, explain to me, do something," I snapped. Mark chuckled. "I know what you are Y/n," this shook me. He knew what I was? Did I make it that obvious?

"Oh, Mark," I cooed. A smirk rose to my face, "you shouldn't have said anything."

I hung up the phone and smiled. It's been a while. I've been locking this beast up inside of me. After all of these years, I constantly switch my identity to hide my immortality, but I still get caught. Someone still finds out what I am. Could it be because of my lack of fear towards gore? Or my expressionless face when I heard about the alternate uptake, my own kind? I sigh and walk to the front door. I grabbed my jacket off of the coat rack and walked to my car.

It's time to put the cat back in the bag.