Welcome To Hell! | Demon!Reader x Mark | 3

Ukn0wn_we1rd_c0re

!!!Religious stuff, Hell, cussing!!!

Previously;

"Now, what the fuck did you think you were going to do to him?" You growled and backed the men up to the walls. They stumbled on their words. "N-n-nothing," The silver head said. You growled and slashed at them. Both guys got deep gashes in their chest. Blood squirted and spilled everywhere. Some even hit Mark. You turned to him and he backed up. You crouched down and held your hand out to him. He hesitantly took it and right when he did you picked him up. Mark gasped and held onto you tightly. "You're going to stay with me," You declared. Mark just nodded. He then fell asleep on your shoulder as the men bleed out in the alley way.

Currently;

I held Mark in my hands as I walked to my apartment. Getting money in hell was difficult. The highest paying job was 200 a month, which was my job- but I bet that hookers get more. I scoffed and reached for my key in my bag. I pushed past the pepper spray and grabbed the keys. While swiftly moving into the gated space I hear someone yell "shit" as they whizz by on a skateboard. Pick pocketers.

I sigh and open the other door to the complex. I descend up the stairs and head over to my one bedroom space. I close the door behind me, making sure to lock it before I put the sleeping/unconscious man down on the red velvet sofa. How did he even end up here? It was just one sin, just one..

I am pulled out of my thoughts by a groan coming from Mark. He brings his hand to his head- he probably has a head ache. "Mark..." I whisper to him. Mark groans and shifts slightly. I then tap him and he jolts up, a wave of sweat dripping from his face- seeming to appear out of no where.

"Uh! Where am I?!" Mark asked, panicking- not even noticing me. I roll my eyes, did he hit his head or something? "My home Mark." He eyes dart to me and he screams. "Calm your shit. You don't remember me?" Mark nods. "Then why are you going bat-shit? You remember me." I hiss. Mark huffs and crosses his arms. Childish behavior. "You're so close to me, god!" Mark barks (🐶). "Watch your tone.." I growl, my voice lowering slightly. Fear is shown in Mark's eyes as they go wide, a naive little boy, that's what he is.

Mark clears his throat as his eyes dart downward to the floor. "Why am I in your house?" He asks, now maintaining eye contact w/ me. "You were getting attacked by some demons. Most demons aren't friendly, per-say, to newer demons." I explained. He just nodded and laid on the couch. I heard him say a low 'thank you're too.

I huffed out. "The couch isn't the most comfortable.." I started. I didnt want this to sound weird whatsoever, "..you can sleep in my bed." He turned his head towards me. "But I'm still sleeping there." I said awkwardly. Mark's eyes went wide, a light shade of red started to form on his cheeks. 'Cute' I thought. "So..yes or no?" I asked. Mark hesitantly nodded.

"If you want me to sleep on the couch I-" , "Oh no! I couldn't let you do that- you're in your own home. I'm fine with being...in the same........bed." Mark quickly replied, cutting me off. I nodded and led him to my bedroom, that was somewhat tidy.

"I'm going to bed soon anyways. I have a spare toothbrush, you can follow me into the bathroom." I said. Mark nodded, still a bit of blush noticable on his face. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a toothbrush out of the cabinet, and handed it to him. He said a quick thank you. I nodded and started to brush myself.

When I exited the bathroom I noticed Mark want in the living room or anything. I then walked into my room and saw him sleeping already in my bed, sleep leaving enough room for me. I awed at his sleeping form. I turned off all the lights in the house and then laid in bed next to Mark, finally shutting off the bedside lamp.

I laid on my side, facing away from Mark. I yawned and laid my head on my pillow. I blinked and felt my eyes grow heavy, but then I felt an arm wrap around my waist. My breath hitched. Mark lightly chuckled at my reaction, and pulled me close to him. He put his head right behind mine before kissing the back of my neck lovingly.

I was surprisingly okay with it, and I just smiled and giggled. I put my hand over his hand that wrapped around my waist. As I started to fall asleep, the last thing I heard was "thank you".