·:*¨༺ ♱ 𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑; 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊 ♱ ༻¨*:·

·:*¨༺ ♱ ♡ ♱ ༻¨*:·

Yandere!Alt!Gabriel + Reader

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ
Y

ou laid, restless, in your sheets. The moon light hit your figure ever so nicely. So devine to watch and feist on. You wondered what he was doing- Gabriel. Quickly decreasing your human race? Flying the the clouds so high? Or watching on a hill as night turns into day?

Oh no, definitely not, he was doing much of the same thing you were doing.

Gabriel's POV

I stirred in my soft bedding, letting my wings spread ever so slightly. I wanted to get some shut eye but my mind kept wandering to one particular human. [Name]. I sighed and laid on my back, which was probably the most uncomfortable position. I let my wings desolve; the feathers flying into the night sky, smoothly blowing in the wind.

[Name], [Name], [Name].

I couldn't stop thinking about them. I just want to be with them right now. A frown found it's way onto my face. Just a way to hold that being. It's like were soul bound, and I feel this tugging at my heart, telling me to protect them. And I always listen to my heart.

[Name's] soul is so pure, kind, and precious. So different from all of the other people down on this troubled world.  I don't know how [name] could be so pure. I feel like I have to make them stay with me forever. No one else can have that precious angel..

I stretched my wings and yawned. I switched from my sprawled out position to a sitting one as I dangled my feet over the edge of the soft cloud. I then pushed myself off of the cloud and let myself fall before I flapped my wings and flew over to [names] house.

YOUR POV

I squinted as my phone shown brightly onto my face. I was scrolling through tiktok, and there was nothing really entertaining. I stretched and laid on my back, letting my phone carelessly fall onto my chest.

Tap, tap, tap

I rose and glanced at my window, where a soft tapping sound occured. A smile grew onto my face as I saw my little devil standing outside of my window. I quickly got off of my bed and opened the window, inviting him in.

"Sorry [name]," Gabriel whispres. I just said it was fine, and took a couple steps back from the windowsill. He stepped into my room and flapped his wings lightly. "How are you doing?" You asked. Gabriel huffed and frowned. "Just fine." I nod, knowing this his "job" wasn't always the easiest. "How about you my dear angel?" My eyes slightly grew -Oh, that's new. "Great actually," I cheerfully replied. Gabriel's smile returned to his face. "I haven't been able to sleep though."

Gabriel then fluffed up his wings. I smiled laid on the bed. For me, whenever Gabriel fluffs up him wings it's either to cuddle, hug, or keep me warm. Gabriel trudged over to the bed and laid down next to me before wrapping him arms around me. I softly placed my phone on the nightstand and pulled it in. I turned to face Gabriel and his baby blue eyes were already on mine. I smiled and snuggled into him. Before I knew it I had fallen into a peaceful sleep.

"Goodnight, my sweet angel"