Whisper | Cesar x Sad!Reader | Angst + Fluff

Curtexxwrites

!!GUNS, INHUMAN PROPORTIONS, SAD STUFF!!

You shook violently in your place that you thought was safe. However, that hiding spot was anywhere but safe and you would soon find that you.

~~

"Y/N~~" You heard a coo downstairs. You thought it was Cesar, since he went to the store and it sounded like him. You started to get up and go downstairs to greet your boyfriend but then you realized, you never heard the door open or shut.

You gasped and went to your closet. You pushed clothes all over yourself and you tried to slow down your breathing. The calls from downstairs got more frantic, as if it were hurt (like in 'I Heard It Too). You didn't want to see what was calling for you, you knew it wasn't Cesar. 

Creeeaak

Your breath hitched. It was the steps. There were more creaks and they got fast quickly. You cried, you were honestly scared. You then heard 5 sharp knocks on your door. You gasped and pushed yourself deeper into your closet. "Open the door, y/n.." The voice sounded cold now, and it had a hint of static to it. Hot, fresh tears rolled down your face. "I can hear your crying.." It said. You knew it was the end. You felt around for your pistol in the closet, that was until the door burst open. You then scrambled to find it, and finally, your hand touched the cold metal of the gun. 

Just then the closet door swung open, and there before you stood a tall alternate. Its whole face was long and it had black shadows around its small eyes and its open mouth. For the rest of the figure, it was all black. You screamed and backed up. It reached its hand out and snatched you up with its claws. You yelped and tried to free yourself, you didn't think of the gun in your hand though. Its face leaned close to your ear and whispered something. 

"____________________________________________________________________________________________________,_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________,______________________________________________________________________________________." Such a long statement said at such a fast speed was unreal, but everything you heard sent you off edge. You knew what the monster was trying to do. It was trying to give you M.A.D. You've heard about it on the broadcasts. You were shook, was that really your place in reality? Maybe, but you acted scared as you picked up the gun. It watched your every movement, but what took it off guard was the fact that you aimed the gun at it instead. It barely had time to react before you shot it. 

It's body fell to the floor, but it didn't die. It just quickly got up and scampered away. As it ran down the stairs you followed.

"What the hell!?" Someone yelled. You look up to see Cesar. You expected the alternate to attack Cesar so you raised the gun, but it ran away. Cesar jumped away from the creature in shock. He then took one glance at you and ran to you.

"What happened, mi amor?" Cesar asked and he lowered the gun in your hand. "How did it get in?" You were so shocked. But most of all you were upset. Was that all you were in and/or to the world? Just ___________________? You wiped the tears from your eyes. "Cesar.." You managed to whisper, "I almost got mad." Cesar gasped and quickly held you. He kissed your forehead and took the gun from you. "It's okay now, y/n, love." 

Cesar quickly ushered you to the couch and sat you down. Cesar sat down next to you. "It sounded just like you, it was trying to lure me downstairs." You mumbled. You crawled onto Cesar's lap and hugged him. You started to cry more. "Don't cry, baby." Cesar said while rubbing circles onto your back. 

"I'm glad to know you're okay, I love you Cesar.." You whispered.

"I hope you will be okay, love. I love you too, y/n."