Invisible | Ghost reader + Adam

Requested: pixie_Parker

Warnings: None

_______________________________________

You have been living in Adam's house for a while now. Oddly enough, he never seemed to notice you. You gave hints to your presence, but he never noticed. This made you somewhat upset, since you were very interested in him. You would try to find out new things about this man, and today you learned that he was a paranormal investigator. interesting. You wondered how he could do that and not even notice your present. Well, maybe he did, but he never showed any signs. 

You floated around the house, picking up objects, putting them down. Just pretty much rearranging the place, just in hopes he'll notice. You heard the key jingle in the door, he was finally home from his 'job'. Adam sighed and set his keys down, he never came home happy. You floated over to him, staying invisible. You knocked over something on his table in the hall. Adam looked at it and picked it up. He then put it back on the table and walked to the living room. 

You followed close behind. You thought for a bit, "Maybe I should show myself to him." You sighed and stopped, realizing he heard you. Adam stared at your direction, sweat rolling down his face. "Who's there?" Adam whispered. "No one," You said and floated by him. Adam looked around with concern. "I'm not afraid," He growled. "Of course you aren't, Adam," You said before flicking his ear. Adam flinched. He then walked out more, and you decided it was time. You turned visible, but he didn't see you since you were behind him. You walked over to his couch and sat down. You would wait for him to show up.

After a minute he finished checking his whole house and he returned into the living room. Adam gasped and covered his mouth. "Who are you?" Adam hissed. "Your resident ghost," You replied. His eyebrows furrowed. Adam looked you up and down then asked, "Why are you here?" You rolled your (e/c) eyes and said, "I needed a place to stay and you seemed interesting enough. I've been staying here for a while," Adam's eyes widened with shock. "So that's why things have been moving," Adam said surprised, not directly to you. "Yes, indeed," You replied to him.

"So, what's your name?" Adam asked. You sighed and said, "(Y/n)," Adam nodded and smiled. "Are you bad or good?" He threw another question. You answered with the same calm tone, "Good." Adam was about to ask another question until you raised your hand. "Enough questions," You muttered. He stared at you before he sat next to you. "Well, as long as you aren't a threat, you can stay," Adam offered. "I was planning on staying anyway," You huffed. Adam furrowed his brows and turned on the TV. 

For the rest of the night you guys were watching TV and learning new things about each other.

You had to admit, you enjoyed being around Adam.

And Adam had to admit, it was strange hanging out with a ghost.