Trickster ~ Manipulative!Ceasar x Reader [ANGST]

Btw this is an alternate Cesar, that's why I made his name Ceasar instead.

Does making the reader kill themselves count as manipulation? I mean he gave them m.a.d somehow, just in his own way.

TW: MANIPULATION, ANGST, SADNESS!!!
Remember to take good care of yourself, love you all~😘

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Open the door.." He whimpered.

Tears were rolling down your face.

"Please" He pleaded.

You furiously shook your head, it wasn't him.

"C'mon, mi amor, it's me! Open up.." He said, his voice becoming more distorted.

You couldn't take it anymore. You wanted someone to hug. You wanted Cesar back.

You sat up and trudged over to the door where the light static could be heard. You knew it wasn't him, but it was something like him. That's all you needed.

You put your hand on the door handle and sighed. You would surely die tonight, but you'd be with Cesar.
You opened the door and closed your eyes tight. You waited for some type of pain to rip through your whole body, but nothing happened.

Your eyes shot up as you felt someone breathing down your spine. You whipped around, only to be met with air. Nothing was there. Oh, you fucked up.

Suddenly you were shoved into the bedroom. You fell onto your hands and knees, the rough carpet and the force of the shove ripped your pants and left marks on your hands.

The door quickly shut behind you and you were then pushed onto your back. How come you couldn't see it? "C-cesar?" You whimpered out. Silence...

"Cesar is gone.." A voice said from a dark corner in your room. You turned to the sound of the voice. A slim figure walked out of the shadows. It had Cesar's face, but the eyes... They were hollowed out. His arms were too long, and his finger tips ended with points. It was pure nightmare fuel.

"He never loved you, ya know?" Ceasar said. "I love you though.." He walked up to you. "Cesar hated you, he hated you so much. I just had to kill him...." His voice trailed off. His eye sockets grew bigger. "But since you love him so much, maybe you could be with him.." He said in a questioning voice. But you knew it was no question.

"Don't you think that's a good idea, dear?" He asked. You nodded m, more tears coming out of your soon to be hazy eyes. Ceasar walked behind you before sitting down behind you. His hand grasped yours and pried it open. A cold object was placed into your palm. You dragged your eyes over to the object. It was a knife.

"Did you- Did you use this to kill Cesar?" You hesitantly asked. A soft chuckled left Ceasar. Yes. You sighed.

You raised the knife to your throat.

You'd make sure that you would be with Cesar,

You put it up against your throat.

whether he loved you or not,

You slit your throat.

Because you loved him, he was your sunshine.

~~~~~~~