Wings | Gabriel + Reader

Requested: Sw33tD1ct4t0r128

Warnings: None

-------------------------

CRASH!

You turned your head to your stairs, the sound of  your upstairs window breaking stilled every other sound in the house. You let out a ragged breath, fear and adrenaline coursing through your veins as you grab your baseball bat. You crept upstairs and checked the bathroom and your bedroom. As you approached the guest bedroom, you the shadow of the figure trembling and doubled over. Raising the bat and ready to attack, you jumped into the room. You gasped at the sight before you. There was a guy laying on your bedroom floor. However, he had giant white wings on his back. They were ruffled and bloodied, one bent and seemingly broken. The man lifted himself up from the floor slowly and looked at you, his stature trembling. He lifted his head, his hair a messy tangle of light brown, long, curly locs, and stared into your eyes with his black ones. He looked like an angel, but you knew something was wrong. Especially when his eyes turned into a lighter shade of brown once they fell upon you. You knew he wasn't an angel. You slowly backed away, confused and fearful, only for you to yelp when you fell back and landed on your hard-wood floor.

"Hello, dear," The guy greeted, "I am the angel Gabriel." There was silence. "I deeply apologize for your window," Gabriel apologized and reached a hand out. You hesitantly grabbed it and he helped you up. "I-i'm y/n" You whispered. An inhumane grin stretched across Gabriel's face. "I'm your angel. Your guardian angel," Gabriel said before his wings wrapped around both of you. "I am so happy to see you, y/n." His grasp tightened around you and you wheezed. This was all new. This was all weird. Something didn't sit right with you. Nothing here was right.

Gabriel stroked your hair and smiled. The motion was soothing and it made your eye lids feel heavy. You started to fall asleep. The last thing you heard was,

"I think we'll be the best of friends, y/n"

-----------

Short chapter