TV INTRUSION | Suggestive!Intruder + Ace!Reader (part.1)

Requested: NOPE

Warnings: Intruder is a bit sus🧍‍♀️

This is a multipart story, so this is obviously part 1. Enjoy..

[Update - 3/1/23]

Changed chpater title | TV Entrance - TV Intrusion

Changed character and reader |

Reader - Ace!Reader
Six - Suggestive!Six

The chapter is no longer a fluff one. Six is just naturally like this with people he meets, alternates lure people in ya know. SIX DOESN'T WANT TO GET YOU LAID!
___________________________________________

You huffed as you picked up your heavy TV. Over the radio you heard that there was this guy coming into peoples' homes and stealing their babies. The weirdest part was that he came through the TV. People even with children, such as you, threw away their TVS.

Your POV----

I sighed and picked up my heavy TV. I didn't like what I heard over the broadcast, even if I didn't have a child. I don't want some rando dude in my house at any given moment. No more movies and shows I guess. "This shit is heavy!" I complained. There was a softstatic sound playing from the TV held....but it wasn't even plugged in.

3rd pov-----

You dropped the TV on the ground, surprisingly it didn't shatter on impact. "Watch your language, young lady," A man's voice boomed from the TV. "What? How!?" You asked aloud.  You knew calling the police wouldn't help, because this wasn't normal. No one would help you. You'd be like all the others, your old friends, dead. There was a deep chuckle that admitted from the tv. A hand reached out the TV. You screamed and backed away. You glanced at the staircase but the TV was blocking the it, you had no where else to go. You knew damn well you wouldn't unlock the door in time either, horror movies taught you well.

Two hands pulled a torso of something that represented a human out of the TV. A head, two arms, a chest, a torso, a wasn't. It slowly pulled itself out, and you were scared stiff. Once it was fully out  looked at what seemed to resemble a guy. He had a black suit vest on, a gray dress shirt underneath and a light gray tie. He looked formal, besides his damp looking hair. "Hey, doll," He said as he finished climbing out the TV, and brushing his suit off. You were staring at him in disbelief. "Hm, am I that good looking?" The guy said while smirking. You were frozen with fear, but you felt as if every part of your body was shaking. "Oh, you're scared, well it's alright doll," He said reassuringly. "I won't harm you," The figure said as it slowly approached you. Menacingly

You backed up, but you hit your kitchen island. "Stay away," You hissed, your hand roamed the counter for something to defend yourself with. You felt a knife and you held it up, pointing the tip to him. He stopped walking and put his hands up in the air. He still had a smirk on his face, that's never good. "Hey, put the knife down, would ya." He wasn't scared, you could tell by his tone, if anything he was ammused. "Doll, It's not like you can hurt me before I hurt you," He warned, his jokingly tone down during dark. Mood swings, am I right? "Just put it down, I don't wanna hurt ya. I wouldn't hurt someone as lovely as you," You were taken back, "You can call me Six, what's your name?" Six asked. You hesitated, for obvious reasons.

"It's (y/n)," You mumbled. "Such a nice name for a pretty lady," He complimented. "Ehh thanks," You slightly smiled. He took a step forward, he thought you didn't notice, but you did and your posture changed. "Now, can you put the knife down for me, hun?" Six asked, trying to sound a sweet as possible. You lowered the knife, just a bit. That's when he took the chance. He fucking pounced on you like a cat with a mouse, locking your body against the counter. Not the most comfortable position since you felt like your back was breaking in two. You winced, but you made eye contact with him and held it. "See baby, it wasn't that hard," He said before putting both of his hands behind you, to stop and escape. "I wish I kept my gaurd because this position is not convenient," You growled, "pervert." He pinned your arms above your head, "You're wrong, maybe not about the perv thing, but I would still get ya," Six said smugly. 

A light bulb lit over your head and you kicked him in his baby makers. He winced and stepped back. "W-what the fuck!" He screamed, holding his genitals. "Why there?" Six wheezed, before crippling to the ground like a piece of crushed paper. He groaned. You just stared at him. "I guess you were wrong about you hurting me before I could hurt you," You said and walked past him. Six just scoffed before he held his hand out. "I don't wanna touch your hand, I don't know where that shit has been," You said and he picked up his head and glared at you. "You were probably jacking off or something with it," You continued. He shook his head, "Hmph," Six huffed. "Pick yourself up," You said and grabbed the knife that had clattered onto the floor. Six sighed and got up, slightling wincing.

"So, are you going to be more of a threat to me?" You asked, crossing your arms. "Maybe to your virginity, not to your life," He said, half jokingly. You glared at him and you grasp on your knife tightened. "I will kick you again," You threatened. He rolled his eyes. "I guess I won't be, toots," He plainly said. "So I can keep my TV, and not expect you to randomly pop up?" You quiz. "Sort of!!" Six exclaimed and walked over to the TV. "Well I guess I'll head out, gotta steal some babies!" Six started to climb into the TV. "Wait! You are going to randomly pop up!?" You yelled. "Heh, yeah! You better wa-" Six was cut off by him getting sucked into the TV. You stifled a laugh as you heard him yelp. You then started to move your heavy ass TV once again...

-------------------------(A/N)----------------------------

I don't know why I made Six so dirty!! I just feel like he would be like that to someone as hot as you or someone he likes. 

Anyways, hope you liked the story, if you did make sure to vote on it! Thanks for 10+ views, I really appreciate it. Love y'all, bye! 

(I made him less dirty :P)