Sleep, sheep

[⚠️] Neck slicing, mention of parent death, car accident, predator VS prey, identity fraud, reader dies, horror theme.

You chocked back tears, holding your mouth to muffle the sound of your soft sobs. There was little light shining through the cracks in the closet doors. They softly show on your face, and you realized that if anyone where to take a peak, you'd get caught. You covered yourself with any fabric that you could find as quickly and quietly as possible.

"[Name], come out," the creature cooed. A tear rolled down your soft cheek. You had done everything correctly, oh, played so good at this game. But that wasn't enough. It still got you.

They were getting smarter.

It had smashed your window. You were sitting in your room, watching some [favorite youtuber] videos, and then CRASH. It was the sound of glass shattering onto the floor. You grabbed your bedside bat and got ready to be the shit out of who ever wanted to fuck around.

"[Name]! I'm home!!"

You froze in your steps. Mom? You almost let the bat clatter to the floor. She finally came home. Your eyes teared up with joy, before the reality came crashing into like a bus. Your mom died last year. Your eye brows furrowed. In a bus crash, on her way to see you. Rage blinded you.

"Come say hello! It's been a whıłə since I've seen you, dear!"

You held the bat and flipped off the light to your room before rushing to the closet. Your mom hated calling anyone "dear". Before you knew it footsteps were charing up your steps, followed by static that got louder the closer the alternate got.

Your door stood open. It was a dark hallway that laid in front of you. As your eyes adjusted to the dark, a figure lunged at the closet. You stifled a yelp, and held in the rest of your cries. Two glowing eyes stared at the closet door. Not directly at you, but through the cracks.

"YOURE STUPID!" the voice boomed. A claw shredded through the closet. You gagged on your own blood, for the alternate slashed your throat. "Its an obvious hiding spot." Fresh tears flooded your eyes. The pain. It was unbearable. "Sleep, sheep," the thing cooed, before mocking your mother's voice, "it's time to sleep. Wake up in the morning and feel the reality sinking deep."