Poisonous To The Touch || Six x Mushroom Hybrid! Reader || Fluff

@CaptionPuffySheep

It was a dark night tonight in the forest. You really needed a place to stay, you were tired and hungry. Being chased my humans is very tiring, but luckily, a cabin was up ahead.

You dragged your feet along the way. The floor was muddy and damp, it  made your beautiful white kimono have light, brow stains on it. You sighed and picked off the soft fabric.
You continued to walk to the light ahead of you.

~~~

You slowly pushed open the door, a light dripping sound of your ink falling to the floor was present. You glanced around the room, lightly lifting your mushroom mask from your face for a better view. The cabinet's lights were on and it smelled like pine.

You smiled slightly and stepped in, shutting the door behind you. The TV suddenly turned on and you jumped in surprise, letting out a small yelp too.

Nothing played on the TV except for static. You examined the TV before a gray hand reached out from the TV. You gasped and stepped back. A whole body pulled itself out from the TV, and ofcourse, there was a head attached to the neck.

They had greasy black hair and some-what wide eyes. Also, they had a smirk plastered on their face. "Oh, hey there!" It said. You were frozen in fear, too scared to respond to the person.

It stood up, and it was very tall. Probably about 7 feet, which was someone intimidating. "Don't be scared, I won't hurt you. You don't look like a human anyways.." It admitted. You backed up a bit more, but it reached a hand out to you.

You quickly pulled your hand away. "Don't touch, my skin- it's toxic!.." You quickly warned. It just huffed. "Are you wearing a costume?" It asked, jokingly. You scoffed, "no." It laughed. "What's your name??" It questioned while examining room. "(Y/N)" You stated plainly. "Nice, my name is Six." You nodded.

"So why can't I touch you, (Y/N)?" Six asked quietly. "Because I'm poisonous, Coprine is running through my system, and it seeps through my skin," You explain. Six hums. "I like your clothes, but those the Coprine seep through it?" You shook your head 'no'. "I just didn't want you touching me."

Six rolled his eyes. "Well, since I can't kill ya, I'll just go. Nice to meet'cha tho, see ya around soon.." Six winked and stepped back into the TV.

A piece of paper flew out of the TV. It landed at your feet, and you picked it up. It was numbers written down, a phone number. Oh, how nice..