𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧? 》Alt!Mark x Reader

I was leaning to writing goreee, but, "Suffering violent and probably terminal cases of Mark brainrot" helped me shut up the voices in my head (/j) and made me decide not to make some unholy shit.

☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆

Sitting in your room was a very boring thing to do. Even though watching your favorite youtubers was always a blast, your body always seeked something more active. While your mind thought otherwise, you listened to your body once. You pushed back on your swivel chair and sighed. You stood up slowly and walked out of your bedroom. You decided that you'd take a walk around the block. You snatched your keys from the little bowl on a table that sat by the door, right before you swung the door open and slammed it shut. You took a deep breath of the night air. You slightly smiled before starting your journey, as your door quietly opened from the breeze. You strolled down the street and looked around. The street lights dimly lit the street you were walking on. The nights used to seem peaceful to you, but ever since alternates came around, they became unsafe and unpleasant. You huffed, a little puff of smoke coming out into the cold night air.

At the end of your walk, you walked slower to your house. As you approached your house, you realized something. The door was open! You gasped and quickly ran over to the open door that was a jar. Maybe you didn't close the door all the way? Maybe. You sighed and opened the door. Instead of the lights being on, they were all off. You flipped the light switch off and on, and it made a buzzing sound- but no light. You cautiously walked around your house, even though you remember the layout of your house, your house was messy asf. Maybe going outside wasn't a good decision..

You walked up to a drawer in the hall and opened it. You grabbed a spare flashlight that was kept in there for emergencies. Thank god it worked when you clicked it because right when you turned around, someone in a tall, gray hoodie standing behind you. Hair was covering their eyes, but some blood ran down their forehead and onto their chin. You screamed and then started to run, but the figure grabbed you by your hair and pulled you back. You fell onto their chest with a 'oof'. You tried to fight and kick away from them, but when they growled at your struggles you stiffened. "W-what do you want from me!" You yelled, fighting back tears. The figure turned you around, but kept the iron grip on you. "Calm down." It snapped at you. "I wasn't going to hurt you." You scoffed, "What are you doing here!? You're literally covered in blood, how do you expect me to calm down?" You barked at it. It scoffed and released you.

Tears of fear rolled down your cheeks. The person looked at you up and down. You were shaking, pointing the flashlight at the thing standing in front of you. It chuckled and slapped the flashlight out of your hand. It landed on the floor with a shatter. You couldn't see anything, but when you stepped back the sound of glass crunching was heard. You quickly tried to look around for the attacker, but you couldn't see. Your breath hitched once you felt two arms wrap around your waist and pulled you back onto a warm chest. You tried to pull away and kick, but it was no use. "You should just give up now, you aren't getting away.~" It cooed. It could feel its cold breath on your ear. You shivered and held the arms wrapped around your waist.

It pulled you in closer and laid its head on your head. Your shoulders tensed, but you stopped struggling. "See. Just relax." It whispered. He then started to sit on the floor, pulling you down with him. You sat on its lap as it played with your hair, making an attempt to calm you down in the dark room. "C-can we turn the light on now?" You hesitantly asked. "Nuh-uh, you'll be frightened by my appearance." It muttered against your hair. You sighed. "Are you calm enough?" It asked softly. You quickly nodded and you felt its arms release your waist. You actually felt quite comfortable, so you didn't move yet. "I...I won't hurt you. You can move.." , "Or are you comfortable?~" It teased. You scoffed before saying a soft 'yeah'. He chuckled and wrapped its arms around your waist again.

You ended up staying like that for the whole night, sleeping in his arms, but you wished you could stay like that for forever. I guess forgetting to lock the door wasn't that bad.