☘𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬🌻 》Jonah x F!Reader (Angst + Fluff)

Flowers. I like flowers. I made sure to put a lot of fluff in the end and angst at the beginning.

Warning: Family death, mention of death, mention of suicide, cussing

Crxnberry_Writezz

❀~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❀

It was a cool, autumn night. The wind softly blew against your face, pushing away your hair that covered up your face. The once warm tears turned cold against the breeze. You shuttered as you placed a freezing hand onto the rock that used to never have moss covering it. You knew it wasn't a good idea to go. And so did your boyfriend, but you ignored his texts. His constant texts that tried to distract you from the sad truth. It was constant, almost a holiday. 'Always text y/n on September 30th about _____'s death'. It's not his fault anyways. You would remember somehow. Something always reminds you of them. Something big like a planet, to something small like a bird. You sniffled and whipped your tears away with the sleeve of your (color) hoodie. You let your thoughts take over you, bringing back old memories of the two of you. You knew it was an accident, but it killed them, that's what haunts you.

Was it my fault?

Maybe I should've done (...) instead

Where did I go wrong?

You jolted when you felt an arm on your shoulder. You glanced at the hand and then looked up. You were met with an upset Jonah. His usual beaming smile was gone, replaced with a face of worry. "Hon-" "I know, I know. But I just had to come." You quickly defended. "Instead of mourning like this...how about we do something bright?" Jonah softly suggested. You nodded and he pulled you into a hug. You pulled in his intoxicating scent and sighed in relief. Jonah then grabbed your hand and tugged you out of the graveyard. It seemed that he was going to the....local park? Why would he want to go there? You raised a brow at Jonah. He just chuckled. At the gates of the park he started to explain, "There are still some flowers left," He hopped over the fence. "Not all of them died!" You smiled at the idea of picking flowers. "Come here." Jonah eagerly said as he stood on the other side of the graveyard. You sighed playfully and you started to scale the fence. You hopped over on the other side.

Jonah, once again, grasped your hand and led you to the spot where the flowers remained. There were a couple of your favorite flowers there, (...), (...), (...). You smiled once again and hugged Jonah. "I didn't know that there were some flowers left," You admitted. Jonah smirked, "Well that's because you don't like the cold, so you barely come out." You rolled your eyes and elbowed him. Instead of doing it back, Jonah pulled you in. You yelped at the unexpected move, but calmed down when you felt a soft peck on your forehead. "You know I love you, right?" Jonah whispered into your soft hair. "Of course," You quickly reply. You two were standing there for a little while, so you tried to pull away. Jonah still held you close. You grunted and pushed harder. "Jonah!!" You groaned. He chuckled and held you tighter. "You have to say you love me!" You rolled your eyes. "You're so childish," Jonah huffed at that. "I love you." Jonah let go and clapped his hands. You scoffed and patted his head.

You crouched down and examined the flowers, Jonah doing the same. You plucked a few out of the ground as Jonah carefully watched how you selected which ones. It seemed that you picked the brightest ones. Red, yellow, orange, and blue- mostly hot colors. Jonah's eyes drifted and then he gasped. You quickly turned around, worrying that it was possibly an alternate. You looked at where he was looking. You slapped his shoulder once you saw what it was. "You scared the shit out of me!" You squealed. Jonah looked at you excitedly. "Pick it!" He said. "You want me to pick...the clover?" Jonah nodded quickly. You giggled and kissed him on his cheek. You picked the clover from the ground. You let it rest in your palm before Jonah snatched it, You gasped dramatically as Jonah rolled his eyes. You crossed your arms and looked at him as when a mother looks at their child after they misbehaved. "I want to put it in your hair. I want to." Jonah explained. You sighed, "Okay man child." Jonah scoffed and placed the clover in your hair. "Now you have good luck!" Jonah exclaimed and hugged you. You hugged him back and kissed the top of his head.

"I love you so much, y/n.."

"I love you too, muffin."

"Muffin?"