Protection | Cesar x Alt!Reader

Requested: Unkn0wn_we1rd_c0re

Old Name : Gift

(OC Insert is included in this story)

。 ゚ ☁︎。⋆。 ゚ ☾ ゚ 。⋆

"Leave me alone!" Cesar yelled as he ran down his hallway, hoping to get more distance between the both of you.

You followed, keeping the same distance between you and Cesar with every step.

Tears streamed down his face as he hurriedly glanced back at you. "Don't make this difficult for me.." You whispered. 

"Just go away!" Cesar whimpered before running into a bedroom and slamming the door right in your face. You opened it in time before he could lock it, which he was surprised by. 

You could only see fear covering his whole face. Especially his eyes, which were wide. Cesar was trapped in a room with an alternate.

"Please- no!" Cesar yelled pointing a knife in you that he pulled out from seemingly no where.

You laughed chaotically and grabbed the knife from him before throwing it behind you.

"I don't know what you've turned into, y/n" Cesar muttered while backing up to the wall, the knife still pointed at you.

"I doubt you are even them. What did you do to them!?" Cesar whisper-yelled. His brows furrowed, his fear quickly turning into rage.

"They didn't do anything," Another voice said from behind you. You quickly turned around to see the head alternate; an alternate that gets the job done in the least amount of time.

"I did," She said. Raven had the same smile as any full alternate would have, the signature glow in the dark one.

"You fucking bastard!" Cesar yelled and pointed the knife towards them.

"They are still themselves," Raven muttered, "and they're not hurting you." Raven then looked at you with a confused and betrayed look before sighing. "The up-lord wouldn't be too happy to hear this."

Raven's eyes grew wide and her jaw unhinged in an inhumane way. This was the alternates' way to sign that they're about to attack, but the body will naturally do it even if you don't want to signal it.

She then lunged at Cesar, opening her jaw even more.

You blocked the attack and pushed her off of you, for you both toppled to the ground. You then got on top of her and started punching her.

She hissed in pain and clamped her eyes shut, but she eventually opened them and you saw something that you've never seen before. It left you in a daze, and you felt paralyzed. 

"Stop attacking," She whispered, staring directly into your eyes.

"No Raven.." You quietly said.

Her brows furrowed before she kicked you off of her and then Raven's face opened up.

It was shaped like a flower with millions of rows of teeth and a long, black, spikey tongue.