ɴᴏᴡ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴅᴏɢꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ

There's always a creepy, unnerving feeling when I enter my house. It's really getting to my head. And trust me, I've thought of it being a ghost. But the only feeling is being watching and suddenly having sleep paralysis. Yes! That's a big deal, but what is a doctor going to do for that? Is going outside really worth it? I could get killed with those damned alternates causing trouble around the city. I honestly do not want to risk my life. I've also thought of calling a paranormal group over, but I just don't have that type of money. I think I'll just have to get along with this..spirit.
I lazily threw my keys down in the door-side bowl. My bag was dropped next to the table which held the bowl. Once again a shiver ran down my spine and I didn't feel the warmth that I used to feel when I entered my own home. I want to call out and ask if anyone could be there, but I knew it was pointless. I only walked to my room, phone in hand, and sat down on the bed, making sure to shut the door behind me. Today wasn't really the best day, so coming home to a haunted apartment wasn't exactly the best thing. I scrolled through the old pictures of my friends. I wish that (f/n) was here. A tear fell onto my phone and I quickly whipped it on the bed sheets. My friend had died to an alternate. After that...My eyes widened. After my friend died, I started having these paranormal occurrences. It could be my friend!
I kept scrolling through the pictures until I landed on one. It was an ouija board. My ouija board. But I don't remember taking this photo. I brushed the feeling off. It wasn't like I could do anything about it. I stood up from my bed. Luckily I knew where my ouija board was, and I had planned to talk to my dead friend with it. I trudged to the closet across from my bed and swung it open, revealing racks of clothes and boxes of out of season clothes and shoes. I pushed past some sweaters and grabbed the old, worn out Ouija board box. I've only used it once. That was on Halloween, two years ago. It shouldn't be so tattered. I huffed and placed the box on my bed before moving to the light switch and turning it off. I wasn't going to set the mood. There wasn't enough time. I wanted answers.
I opened the box and a thin layer of dust slid off of it and dirtied the air around me. I swatted it away quickly before laying my eyes on the Ouija board. I took out the board and the planchette, gently placing the two on my sheets before moving the box onto the floor. I placed both of my legs onto the bed in a criss-cross position, due to my own paranoia of someone possibly grabbing my leg from under the bed. I was still a child at heart sometimes. I placed the planchette on the board and sighed. I didn't really know how to do it. My friends did...especially (f/n). Maybe if I just thought of them and hoped to talk, it would actually work. I closed my eyes and let all of the thoughts of (f/n) and I enjoying ourselves flood in before letting the final memory of us take over my mind. I let out a shaky sigh and asked my first question. "Is there anyone here?" 
There was a loud crash from my living room. Luckily enough, this was the first time I had actually closed my bedroom door behind me, and I'm happy because I wouldn't want whatever caused that sound to come in here and see me right away. I turned my head to my bedroom door and remained silent. It definitely heard me ask the question. I wondered if I had locked the front door and all of my windows. But I always do, so why would I just happen to forget today? I silently stood up from my bed and crept towards my bedroom door before placing my hand on the strangely cold handle. It was too cold, like below room temperature cold. I didn't like this. I was about to swing the door open when I heard light scratches at the top of the door. They dragged themselves down all the way to the bottom. Claws. Someone was dragging claws on the door. I heard every splinter of the first layer of wood break while they clawed. Then I heard it.
"(Y/n)."
It was faint, unnoticeable even, but I had my ear pressed against the door. My breath hitched. It was (f/n) calling out to me. But I knew it was too good to be true. (F/n was dead. Dead and gone. They got killed by an alternate. I locked my bedroom door and took a step back. 
Creak.
Crap. I quickly turned around and glanced at my window. It was small, but I would be getting out of here. One way or another. I stuffed my phone into my pocket, as well as a pocket knife and quickly walked to the window, almost tripping over my own feet. There were three loud booms on the door. That thing was slamming itself against the door. But I wasn't about to say anything. It didn't need to hear my fear. It could probably hear my shaky breaths already. I placed my hands on the window's latch, which was also strangely ice cold. I struggled to open the window for a few seconds, but after desperately pulling it upwards it squeaked and rolled up. That's when I noticed how deadly silent it was. I glanced behind me to see my friend staring at me, standing in the doorway. They had a smile on their face. But it wasn't friendly at all. They were on all fours, but they were almost two times my height. I didn't hesitate to stick my torso through the window and to drop down, no matter how much pain would shoot through my whole entire body. I wasn't just physically harmed. The image of them will forever be fresh in my mind (reference).