Cursed | Gabriel x Dying!Reader (angst)

Unknown_Creator404

Sorry that I took hella long with this request. Idk wht happened, it wasn't in my drafts 4 some reason. NOW IM A BIT NERVOUS. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT DEMON SLAYER AND THE ILLNESS/CURSE THAT KAGAYA HAS- IM RESEARCHING ITS SYMPTOMS RN.

Warning: Cussing, dying, curses, angst.

~~

'This has been going on for....who knows how long. My family had it, my parents who were just dying to know if I had it too. I wish I could tell them, but they're gone now. This goddamn curse ruined the (l/n) family, my family. And now there is something worse happening. I couldn't have lived a nice happy life, no. Some other creatures had to run around Mandela County, taking away people I know before I'm taken away from them. This isn't what I wanted, this isn't what I needed. I wanted a nice, healthy life- but all I got was HELL.'

I slammed my notebook shut. Writing about this unknown illness is totally helping me cope! I'm never listening to these people ever again. Sick. I sighed and looked around my dark room, filled with broken items. Items that I've broken. I stood up from my swivel chair and stomped over to my door- that was before I heard the sound of breathing on the other side. I gasp and step back. Who the fuck was in my house? Maybe I was just hearing things. I bring my ear to the door again, my (h/c) (h/l) hair falling to the side. There was no breathing from the other side. I rolled my eyes. See, just my mind. Right? 

I opened my door and immediately screamed. There was a man, standing almost 7 feet tall, behind my door. He had the biggest grin on his face, almost ear to ear. I backed up and grabbed my bat that was laying against my bed. "Who are you!" I yelled at the intruder. I swear that his smile got bigger. Then I noticed the wings behind him. He wasn't human at all. "I'm the angel Gabriel.." The guy said in a whispery voice, taking a step towards me. I backed up even more before yelling, "back up!". He only chuckled then disappeared.

"You're such a pretty person.." I jumped forward. I heard the voice from behind me, BEHIND ME! I turned around only to be met with air. Huh? "Please, leave!" I bark. "Why would I leave you behind?" The voice said. I ran out of the room and into my small living room. "Just go." I whimper. Who was this man- demon thing?

"Fine..." The voice whispered into my ear. "I will go," I felt some joy bubble within myself. "But you're coming with me too." My breath hitched as I started to feel light headed. 'Why does this have to happen to me?' I think before I collapse to the ground. The last thing I saw was the man crouching down to my level and smirking. "Goodnight," The man says before my eyes shut. 

---

I'm so sorry that it's short, but hopefully I will write part 2, but I have many requests to write.