"𝘈 𝘔𝘺𝘵𝘩?"

Requested - 

     Adam has always been one to run to danger and have no second thoughts about it. I guess that's what led him to your dark cave.

You watched as the human carelessly kicked small rocks out of his path. Your glowing eyes were very noticeable if the human just looked up, but that was the only thing noticeable. Your breathing slowed down as you watched them approach. There has been a rise in people trying to kill you, maybe because of the warmer weather. But you knew that you had to be on your Ts or else the end of your life was going to bound towards you.

--

I examined the person that dared to walk into my home. "They had quite footsteps, and I was lucky to be awake when they came because I'd never wake up on my own," I glanced outside of the cave."Especially at this hour." I looked at their hand and realized that they didn't have a weapon, but instead they were carrying an apple instead. Odd. Maybe it was time for this person to know that I am here. I let out a small growl, and their eyes quickly darted around the cave, not bothering to look up. And if you're wondering how tall I am, I'm about 26 feet tall. I moved my tail and it made a swishing sound that made the human turn around. Big mistake. I stood up, surprisingly silently, and took a step. Sadly, that one step made a sound so the person turned around again. I lowered my head to their level and they screamed. "Don't fret, human. Your end will come painlessly,"  I cooed. I knew it was a lie, but it seemed to work. I flew some of my toxic aroma into their face. I could now identify them as a male with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. Interesting. "Get back!" I heard the man yell, but it sounded like a whisper to me. These small humans are to be easily crushed. "Why are you here?" I said to the small human. They trembled in place and took a step back.

"I was running away from someone!" He yelled. I scoffed. So stupid, so stupid to run into a dark cave. "Are they still coming?" I asked. He quickly nodded. I started to fill with rage. "Leave, at once,"  I roared. "I don't need people coming over here." His face filled with even more fear as he stook his head in denial. "Please! Don't make me go," He pleaded. A human has never done this to me before, so I was taken back. I sighed, "Alright." The human quickly thanked me as I descended into the darkness of the cave. "Hurry," I muttered. The human followed the glow of my eyes. Once he was right in front of me I picked him up. He wiggled a bit, almost making me drop him, but he ended up on my back. Just then a bunch of footsteps were heard. "Boy! I know you're in here," A man yelled into the cave. "We saw you!" I felt the man, who I'll assume is Adam, cling onto me. "Adam," the voice barked. "Get yourself out here, the cave is dangerous." I scoffed and  sat down. "Remember the myth I told you as a boy?" The man continued. "About the dragon?" I saw a bit of fire in my cave that progressively grew. They were holding torches. A few men walked around the cave, not bothering to look in the back yet.

"That dragon is in this cave, right now," He said in a hushed tone. Obviously, Adam knew that already, but it's not like this guy would know. "And we're going to burn its home down!" I sighed. It's a goddamn cave. The most that will happen is the rocks getting hot. I finally had enough of his banter. "Go ahead," I hissed. "Where is he!?" The man yelled up to me, bringing his torch infront of him to get a better look. I turned myself at an angle so he could see Adam. "Adam! Get down here at once," The man said. Adam shook his head 'no' and then tapped my back. I stood and started to walk to the entrance of the cave just as a bunch of people stood in front of it. "Tell them to move or I'll step on them," I said to the guy. He seemed to be the leader, or a higher rank. He furrowed his brows at me, and was unresponsive. "3,....2,-" "-Move!" I muttered a thank you. I stepped out of my cave. I squinted as the sun shot into my eyes. When was the last time I went outside? Ugh, whatever. I sneezed and then extended my wings. "So, I was a myth, eh?" I asked Adam. "Well, obviously not now," He said jokingly. "Where are we off to?" I said as I light slapped my wings. "Anywhere in the world!"