Cookies | Adam x Male + aroace!Reader

grotesque_love

Decided to do a male reader for a change, since I never wrote for a male reader! I also never wrote a aroace reader before! Also, I did make you and Adam have a queerplatonic relationship. I wanna slap myself in the face for having to google what queerplatonic was. Without further ado, here is the story...

.

.

.

"Here, n/n!" Adam beamed with joy as he took your hand. "Oh, what's that smell Adam?" I asked as he pulled me into the kitchen. It smelled like so many sweet things. Adam never bakes, so I was pretty surprised when I started to smell baking. "I'm glad you waited, normally you would just walk in anyways." Adam whispered. I chuckled and nodded my head in agreement. Adam asked me to not go into the kitchen, I was going to go in later but then I smelled the baking so I guessed it might've been a surprise. 

As we stepped in the kitchen the smell got stronger. It was the best thing I smelled. I looked around the kitchen until Adam reached over to the counter and grabbed a pan with cookies on them. I gasped and hugged Adam. Adam hugged back and said, "I decided to try something new, baking." I smiled and looked at the cookies. "May I try one?" I asked Adam. He nodded and passed me the tray. I held it in my hands, it wasn't hot, surprisingly. I took a cookie in between my fingers and took a bite.

It tasted amazing. In less than 10 seconds I finished the cookie. Adam chuckled and patted my head. "You are a greedy boy," Adam muttered and then laughed. I playfully rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out, then grabbed another cookie. This time Adam grabbed one and took a bite. His eyes widened. "Now I understand why you scarfed the first one down!" Adam exclaimed. I nodded my head and giggled. 

Adam grabbed the tray back from me and held my hand once again. He led me to the living room and picked me up. Adam sat down on the couch and placed me on his lap. "Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked. I nodded with a smile. "Horror, Romance, Comedy, Sci-Fi, or just a Disney movie?" I thought for a second before saying, "Disney!" We watched (Disney movie of choice) and honestly it was great! 

50 minutes into the movie I noticed Adam was sleeping. I looked down at his sleeping form. It was so calming- he looked so calm too. I rubbed his cheek and smiled. 

"Goodnight, apple boy.."

:)

.

.

.

.

.

THIS IS SUCH A SHORT FUCKING CHAPTER 😭