Once Again | Suggestive!Intruder Six + Ace!Reader

Requested: NAH

Warnings: Suggestive words from Six..

[UPDATE]
• Story is no longer a x reader
• Flirting has been removed
• Writing is more detailed

------------

You were laying on your couch watching (f/tv/s). It was a late Thursday night and you had nothing better to do.  The house was quiet but all of a sudden, your TV started glitching like crazy, you huffed in frustration. You were watching the best part, to you, and now your TV decides to glitch out? You stared at the TV, wondering what to do with the little shit. You sighed and sat up on your couch. That was before a man's face appeared on the TV. Two hands reached out from the TV. Last time you checked you didn't watch any cursed tapes in the week. You jolted up from your seat, but stared at the thing coming out of your TV in shock. Then you realized something..

Your POV

A hand reached out of the TV, grasping at anything. I already knew who it was, and I trotted over to the TV and grabbed Six's hand. I tried to pull him out, but it was so difficult. I don't know whether it was because of his weight or gravity's pull. But it felt as if another person was pulling him back on the other side. It was a game of tug of war, and I didn't seem to be winning. Eventually I pulled hard enough and he popped out. We tumbled back and he landed on top of me.

3rd POV

"Hey, toots," Six greeted. Both of you looked at each other, realizing the position. He smirked and laid on top of you. "You look, rather nice, underneath me," Six slyly said, "but, we can lay like this in your room, if you prefer."  You rolled your eyes and pushed him off. "Hello, Six," You finally greeted him with a strained voice. He snickered and walked over to your couch. "Ya happy to see me, babe?" Six asked. "Ehhh," you hummed, jokingly. "Awwe, don't act so sour," He said. Six was always so animated, and you loved it. You crossed your arms and huffed. "I'm not sour."
         He laughed. "What were ya doing when I wasn't here?" Six asked. "I was watching TV, but I was about to make dinner," You said, walking to the kitchen. "Oh, okay. Mind if I join ya?" Six asked. "Sure, why not." You said before washing your hands. "We're having spaghetti," You announced. "Oh! That's my favorite, (y/n)!" Six said like a child. You giggled and got and put two pots on the stove, and got the supplies. You hummed your favorite song and lightly swung your hips. You could feel Six watching your every movement from behind you. "Stop staring," You muttered, not turning to face him. He chucked, but you know he didn't stop. You heard him shift and walk over to you. He stood just behind you, breathing heavily. You had to admit, that sometimes he was odd and creepy. His arms wrapped around your waist, you grumbled, not bothering to turn around. "No touching," You warned.
          Six removed his hands. "But y/n/n," He whined. "No!" You repeated, a bit louder this time. Six whimpered. "But why?" Six complained. "Because I said no," You replied, plainly. "Alright toots," He surrendered, but you could still hear the smirk in his voice. "Yeah know, maybe I should, ya know. Try something more than just touching you like that...," Six hinted, his voice still in a playful tone. You growled and he backed-off. You knew that he didn't actually mean this stuff. You guys were just on friendship terms. That was it. You finished making dinner soon after that incident.
          You placed the plate full of spaghetti on the table, in front of Six. "Aw, babe, you didn't have to," Six said, happily, a smile plastered on his face. "Well, I did," You said and patted his head. You sat down across from him and ate your plate of food. "This is like a date, I love it," Six said. You glared at him and held back a giggle. You finished your meal, rinsed your plate, and put it in the basin in your sink. So did Six. You yawned and then trotted over to the sofa to lay back down on the couch. Six followed you like a lost puppy and laid down next to you on the couch. He patted his lap, you got the hint. You laid your head on his lap and watched the rest of (f/TV/s) with him. You two ended up falling asleep. Soundly, and peacefully. 

Such cute friends....

Don't you agree??