Love Me | Yandere!Cesar + Reader

Requested: lustyyvanillaa

Warnings: Yandere stuff

Yandere

A yandere is often sweet, caring, and innocent before switching into someone who displays an extreme, often violent or psychotic, level of devotion to a love interest.

[UPDATE]

This isn't really yandere anymore. Just slight hints. They're barely obvious.

----------

Ring

Ring

Ring

You quickly picked up the phone. "Hey~" Cesar said. "Oh hey, Cesar," You greeted. "What are you doing right now?" Cesar asked. "Hanging with Mark," You replied calmly. "Oh," Cesar said quietly. "Do you want to go out tomorrow?" Cesar asked. You could tell he had a smirk on over the phone. "Oh, sure! That sounds nice," You say. "Alright. The mall?" Cesar suggests. "Mhm!" You replied. "Alright, 7pm. I'll pick you up. See you, n/n," Cesar said. "See you," You say and hang up. You smiled to yourself. He probably called to invite you out because you haven't been out in a while.

"Who was it?" Mark asked, obviously not paying attention. "Cesar," You say. "Oh, what did he want?" "He wanted to ask me on a date." You muttered. "He's always checking in. He's a great friend," Mark says. You just nod and smile and finish watching the movie with Mark. 

---Next Day---

You woke up with joy. You were really excited to go and shop with Cesar. You were so excited that you almost forgot to make your bed and feed your pet cat.

At 6:30 you quickly got into the shower, brushed your teeth and hair, got a nice dress to wear and sprayed perfume on.