biggest fan! | Jonah x Gn + MV!Reader

@grotesque_love

I practically chugged my water. My throat hurt to much from being a vocalist, oh my lord. I sat down on the bench isolated from the stage and fans. Thank god no fangirls or fanboys got ba- wait.

I glanced to my right and almost spit out my water. A young man was standing there with the biggest eyes ever. Oh my god....

I flashed a quick smile and waved. Surprisingly he didnt come rushing over like any other fan would've done. Instead he cautiously walked up to me and handed me a paper. "Hey um.." He started. I looked at the young man. "..can I get you autograph?"

I nodded and gently took the paper from his hands. I took out a pen from my back pocket and lifted up my thigh. I placed the paper on my thigh and write and autograph on the bottom right corner. I then handed the paper back and gave him a warm smile.

The man then suddenly hugged me. I was shocked at first and made a small, "oh". I wrapped my arms around him. I could feel his backtoral muscles through his clothes. While hugging him he whispered a 'thank you' into my ear. He then kissed the shell of my ear and ran off.

I gasped and touched the spot he kissed. A fan has never k-kissed me before. Anywhere! I blushed. Hopefully I'd see him again soon.

From the corner of my eye I saw something flutter to the ground. A piece of paper. I reach for it and flip it over. I smile at what I see. A phone number. The frightened boy must've knocked it out if its original place, would've been sad if I didn't see it.

"(***)***-***-****" I put the number into my phone and smile. Oh! Look, he so left his name there. How kind. Jonah? Such a cute little name for such a big fan...

~~
It takes 1 minute to read😭😭

I updated it at 3am now, still gonna update it l8r.

Love yall💜