Me, Me, Me! | Yandere!Jonah x Reader

Calcifer_The_Fire

===

Adam has been flirting with me a lot lately. It was out of the blue, but oddly enough, it happened after Jonah and Adam had a small talk. It was just weird, but to make it worse whenever Adam went close to me Jonah would glare at him, but would give me a sweet smile. It has been going on for a week now, and I've had enough.

I walked up to Jonah's room and knocked on the door. "Come in!" Jonah yelled. I pushed open the door and looked at Jonah who was gaming in his gaming chair. His eyes quickly snapped to me and he gave me the same sweet smile. "We need to talk, Jonah.." I said firmly. "Yes?" Jonah asked and rotated his chair to face me. "What is it?" I sighed and looked at his dead in the eyes. 

"You've been acting...strange," I started. Jonah hummed. "You've been flirting and been acting slightly aggressive to Adam when he was around me." Jonah looked like he was getting nervous. Jonah scratched the back of his neck. "Well...if you haven't found out yet, I love you." Jonah admitted. I wasn't surprised. I was about to speak but Jonah said something else, "It's not just love- I'm obsessed with you! No one can or will take you away from me.." I was a bit taken-a-back, but it was sort of obvious. 

I have to admit, I loved the doofus too, but obsessed is a huge word.

"Obsessed is a… strong word, Jonah." I whispered. Jonah smirked, "I know. But it's true, I'm obsessed with you!~" Jonah flipped a poster over that was on the floor. It had pictures of me on it. 

"Ever since day one, I got attached. Pictures, videos, anything! I'd take it, just because it's you. And if Adam touches you ever again, I'll make sure to break that hand.." Jonah growled.

 My eyes widened at what he said. "D-don't do that.." I mumbled. Jonah chuckled. "Then come here.~" He opened his arms up for a hug. I hesitantly walked up to him. Jonah smirked and patted his lap.

I sat on his lap and looked at him dead in the eyes before he laid his head on my shoulder. 

"I love you, y/n.." 

"Mhmm, I love ya too Jonah."

Maybe I could get used to this..