Monster? | Mark x Monster!Reader (fluff) | 3

"This is bad.." I whispered. Mark rolled his eyes and bent down, "No shit-" I scoffed and looked down at the bear trap. "I can reset it, just don't move around." Mark muttered. "Really?" I asked. Mark nodded and held the bear trap's sides. "Please, don't scream." Mark pleaded. "I can't promise" I quickly replied. Mark sighed. He then tried to pull the bear trap apart, which spread your flesh a bit. I whimpered and bit my lip. I started to taste blood in my mouth. Mark was grunting and really trying to get me un-stuck.

 "There's a lot of blood.." Mark growled through gritted teeth. With another pull the bear trap let go of my (foot/paw) and I sprung back. Mark huffed and sat down. "Thank you so much, Mark.." I muttered. "No problem, just make sure to watch where you're going next time." Mark said and stood up. He then put a hand out that I was supposed to grab. I did with no hesitation and Mark pulled me up. "I'm going to have to help you walk, aren't I?" Mark mumbled. I nodded and looked down. Mark then picked me up. I gasped and started to struggle, but then the pain kicked in. Mark sighed and held me, bride style shit. 

Mark started running to the car. "It's up ahead." Mark said quietly. "We might have to take you to the hospital-" I shook my head. "No, they'll probably draw blood. They'll know that I am not human." I protested. Mark sighed and then said, " We're here." Mark then grabbed his car keys while still holding me and unlocked the car. He opened the passenger door and put me inside carefully. Mark then walked around the car and got into the driver's side, glancing at me before starting the car. "Thank you.." I whispered. Mark just nodded and started to drive to his house.

-----

There are probably going to be five parts to this story. I'm just too lazy to write anymore ,:)