𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝕷𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖒

Disturbing scenes, inhuman anatomy, alternates, human mimicry, cussing, no use of y/n, reader's gender isn't suggested or mentioned.

You huffed and puffed as you ran through the wet grass of Mandela County. You were going to end up just like the rest of them, and just the thought of that brought tears to your eyes. We'll refer to " them " as your friends. Your now dead friends. They got picked off one....by...one..

Ringgg Ringgg

You stood up and grabbed your cellphone off of your coffee table . You saw that you were getting a call from your friend Mark. You picked it up, ready to greet him but he had an extremely panicked voice.

"Y/n! T-thank god you picked up. I just wanted to say thank you," Mark quickly said. You heard a click, the sound of something that was presumably a metal, moving. "What? What's going on Mark "You asked, genuinely confused. "I just wanted to say thank you, and I love you. You were the best friend," he paused, the line going silent before another click was heard, "a guy could ever ask for. " "Mark! Are you okay, what's going on?" You repeated. "Something bad is happening and I need-I need you to not answer the phone if I call again. It won't be me, it's not- someone else I'm so sorry," Mark hurriedly said. Then it clicked. "No! I'm coming over I'll grab the shotgu-" Mark cut you off. "No, do not...,"Mark huffed before his voice turned more aggressive, "You fucking bastard!" Then there was whispering that you couldn't hear, followed by a pop.

The whispering got louder and you already knew what was happening, so you hung up before you could clearly understand what was being said. You ran up your steps to your room where your shotgun laid, hung on a wall like a prize. Which it was , no doubt. Now, the foolish thing for you to do would be going to Mark's place, where he presumably...got killed.

Ringgg Ringgg

You glanced at your phone. It was Mark, but it wasn't actually Mark. He said not to pick up the phone, but what if- what if Mark needed help? No, he's dead. But ? Before you knew it you had swiped on the answer button. "Mark! Mark are you okay please tel-" "I'm fine, ____" A chill went down your spine as you heard how cold and plain his voice was. It wasn't him. There was silence over the phone for a few seconds before the alternate realized its mistake. "It was a prank! Don't get so worried, _____," It quickly tried to repair it's quite obvious slip up. "Mark wouldn't do that, " you spat. There was a soft chuckle from the being on the other side. You knew it wasn't him. Mark would never do something like that, something that would traumatize me.

"You're very bad at this," you said plainly. There was silence over the line. "You obviously don't know much to try and mimic my friend. He wouldn't do that, and I know that," You said, " but you don't. " There was a dark chuckle over the phone. "You're a bit smarter," the voice hissed. It sounded like Mark and someone else. Cesar. Your mouth hung open slightly. It got them both. "I know," you said, more fear coming over you like a wave. "I want you to know something important," the voice said. You knew what was coming and you pulled the phone away from your ear. , "do you want to hear?" Before you replied with yes. Whispering admitted from the phone that was held at a good distance away from you. "How did you like- like that," the voice glitched. "Not very much, " You spat, "and how about you come over here and fight me like a real fucking alternate huh? You keep trying to kill me over the fucking phone but you don't you get your ass out here?!" The voice hummed before hanging up the call. You stood in your bedroom, trying to wrap your brain around what just happened. It then just sank in.

You had challenged a fucking alternate, and that didn't end well for your other friend. Then, there was three sharp knocks on your door.

That's how you ended up in this situation. Running for your life in the luckily not thick forest behind your home. And you weren't the only one moving through it. "____, ____~" the voice sang. It echoed through the forest .It ran a chill down your spine, but the cold rain that dripped off of the leaves above and onto my shoulders helped. "You wanted me to ss-show! But yet still you run away at the sight of me," the alternate taunted, "you're not as smart as- as I thought you were, ____!" You huffed. Tears rolled down your cheeks. It felt like you've been running for hours, and the shotgun was weighing you down. 't you just shoot the thing? You whipped around and the footsteps that followed behind were no more. You aimed and read the gun, observing your surroundings.

You felt electricity from behind you and you quickly whipped around and saw the creature standing behind you. A shocking 7 feet tall, fucked up wolf-human hybrid stood up to you. Its wide eyes already connected with yours as it raised a seemingly sharp hand or paw, a mix of both, up to you. You pulled the trigger. It blew a hole through the shoulder blade of the thing. As it collapsed to the ground in pain you quickly observed it. the left, it had the structure of a wolf. Skinny, but an elongated stomach, which probably makes it so tall when it is standing up. After you were done you made a U-turn and ran back to your home. t have to worry about that left arm because it was now limp on the alternate's body. It was hanging on with a bit of flesh connected closer to the lungs,the rest was blown out. At least the upper half part.

You could still hear the things roars and whimpers of pain behind you. You didn't feel bad at all, and you smiled at your victory. But that was short lived as you heard rustling of grass behind you. It was back on your ass "You- won't!" It yelled, sounding extremely out of breath. You quickly turned around and almost pissed your pants. It was running like an animal. Body low to the ground but still running quickly . a fucking strand of flesh, almost being close to tearing off completely. You gasped and aimed the rifle. This time you aimed right for the head and pulled the trigger. The creature was blown back a bit, and so were its brains. It splattered the green grass, stained it a disgusting....black?

The sun slowly rose, and you could see in the distance. It was a beautiful sight. It was over, you survived, and you didn't end up like the others. Which you would mourn. Tears rolled down your face. you made great memories with the both of them, but what happened today will forever be fresh in your mind.