Can't Possibly Be So Cute | Jonah x GN!Reader (fluff)

Fearful_Hamster

---

My eyes fluttered open due to the sun shining through my curtains. I sighed and sat up from my (color) sheets. I looked across the room to my mirror and I looked like shit. I scoffed and looked away from the mirror. I slung my legs over the side of my bed and stood up.

I yawned and looked around.  I hoped the boys weren't up yet. It was quiet so they probably weren't. If they were they would most likely be arguing over something so stupid it would make my head hurt. Jonah would mostly ask the stupid question so Adam and I could debate with one-another.

I opened my door and walked down the hall to the kitchen. I was thinking about making pancakes for the boys. I grabbed a pan from the cabinet and put it on the stove. While turning the stove on I heard slow footsteps  from behind me. I knew who it was right away, Jonah. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder. I smiled. It was weird how we weren't dating, yet still we act like we are. On multiple occasions Adam has asked if we were but it was never a yes. It was a "no" or a "maybe". But Jonah, one day, finally said "I'll tell you when we are," and that shut Adam up- for now. 

"Babe, what are you making?" Jonah asked in his cute, hot morning voice. "Oh, pancakes, love" I replied in a quiet voice. Jonah kissed my neck lovingly and continued to stand behind me. He can't possibly be so cute. "Are you gonna fall asleep on me?" I asked. Jonah nodded. "You're just so adorable." I whispered. He giggled and kissed my cheek. I heard another pair of footsteps walk into the room.

"Good morning lovebirds." Adam groggily said. Jonah chuckled while I sighed. "Hey, I want to ask you something later. Come to my room.." Jonah whispered before letting go of my waist. I missed the warmth of him behind me. I hummed in response and finished making the pancakes. I put them on three separate plates for all of us. I handed one to Adam and got a soft, "Thanks, y/n," before I walked upstairs. 

I knocked on Jonah's door and waited for a response. "Come in" Jonah semi-yelled to me. I giggled and opened the door. "Don't be too loud," Adam yelled at us both while I entered the room. "Oh shush!" I said and shut the door behind me. "He, babe." Jonah mumbled as he patted the spot on the bed next to him. 

I quickly sat down and looked at Jonah who was sprawled out on the bed. He then quickly sat up properly and shifted next to me. "What did you want to ask me?" I questioned, slightly nervous for what he was going to ask. Jonah nervously sighed and scratched the back of his neck. "Uhmm,,," He started off. "I wanted to ask you if you could be my girlfriend.." I gasped, shock filled my eyes, but sadness filled Jonah's. "I-it's okay if you don't wan-" I quickly cut him off by kissing him. 

Jonah gasped into the kiss but then quickly kissed back. He put his hand on the back of my head to deepen the kiss. I stopped the kiss to get some air and so did Jonah. "Is that a yes?" I nodded my head and gave Jonah a quick peck on the lips. He smiled and kissed me back. 

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too, Jonah.."