Trapped

"He got rid of me because I wanted to be powerful, just like him. But here I am, becoming something better, stronger."

You stared up at the angel with wide, curious eyes. His form was fascinating, but his past more so. Gabriel lured you in his a fish on a hook, and injected you with his poison; which most would call it.

"Run along, angel, the superior wouldn't be too proud of you visiting me- little old me, down here were he planted me."

He knew how to use his words well. Oh, he could make anyone's emotions shift with how he changed his voice and put on his little acts.

"Oh, Gabriel," you uttered. "Don't be so down for someday you'll be free." He shook his head before letting it fall low. Just like how you were falling into place for his little red strings to pull you; like the good puppet you were.

"Dear, no. He trapped me here. I shall never be free. I need a pure angel to free me, and no angel trusts me," he whispered. "Except you." His eyes stared into yours, poisoning your mind. Those blood red eyes could faze and trick anyone, which they did for they were meant for that exact reason.

"Gabe," you warned, your eyebrows furrowing. He knew you'd never betray one who gave you power, oh so great, but he took his chance. "(Name)."

You sighed and flapped your wings. "I must be off now." Gabriel sighed and looked towards the ground again. "Don't leave me." You put your wings to a halt, and looked at the fallen angel. "I'm coming back," you spit. You hated when he tried to guilt trip you. And you weren't going to take it now, out of all times.

"Set. Me. Free." You knit your brows together before you flapped your wings and took off. You heard angry shouts from the fallen as you flew higher and higher, before you broke the strong barrier between the heavenly, bright world above and the dark, sinful, lands below.

You knew the consequences of letting him out, and you didnt want to end up like him. A fallen angel. Oh, what a poor being he was. That's what he wanted you to think at least..

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Not only was I planning on posting this five days ago, but I'm not really happy with the result. Yes, I had five says to rewrite it, but I didn't post it in those five says because I forgot about its existence. I will definitely be writing another angel!reader chapter, however, i have to finish a different request. So hang tight.

If you liked the chapter, star it.
If you didn't like the chapter..........star it.

❤⭐