I love you | Mark x Reader !Fluff!

Requested: akakq__

Warnings: None

-----

"Babe, let me go to sleep," You whispered as Mark was kissing the back of your neck, lovingly.

"But you're so cute," Mark said giving you more kisses. You turned around.

You looked Mark in his eyes, he smiled. You smiled too and placed a kiss on his lips. 

Mark kissed back too and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I love you so much, baby," Mark said and put his face in the crook of your neck.

You giggled and said, "I love you too, Marky." You felt Mark smile. 

"I honestly don't know what I'd do without you," Mark said and kissed your neck again.

You smiled and said, "I wouldn't be able to live." Mark held your waist tighter and kissed your cheek. 

You awed and put your hand on his face, rubbing it slightly. Mark brought his face out of your neck and laid his head on your hand. 

You smiled at him and laid your forehead on his. Mark kissed your nose and rubbed your cheek.

"I love you so much. I can't put it in words," Mark whispered.

"I know, I love you too," You placed a kiss on his lips.

Mark pulled you to his chest as you snuggled up to it. 

You slowly started to drift off to sleep.

----

This really wasn't long, but my mind was blank of ideas. Sorry.