𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 》Gabriel x Devotee!Loyal!Reader

Warnings: Worshiping $atan, worshiping false god, cussing

AriakakaGhosty

«┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄»

"Darling. Darling wake up~" A soft voice whispered to me. "It's time." He softly said as he brushed his fingers through my hair. I leaned into his touch and he chuckled. He laid his chin on my head but sighed. "C'mon. I'll make sure to visit you tonight.." He cooed. I smiled and turned around. His face wasn't visible, but he was my god, and I trusted him with my life.

«┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄»

I shot up from my bed. I've been having dreams, odd dreams. Ever since those warnings were flashing all over everyone's Tvs, and ever since we had to get rid of our TVs afterwards. I sighed and looked at my (color) sheets. The room was dark, but the moonlight from the window lit some of the floor. I felt the sweat roll down my face as I grabbed a cup of water. These dreams are getting crazy. Who was this mysterious man in my dreams, treating me like a goddess. I almost dropped my glass as I looked at the foot of my bed.

There sat a man, with long, luscious hair. It seemed to be that his hair was blond. His was facing away from me, but it seemed that he noticed my gaze when he turned his head slightly. "Hello, darling." He said as he turned his head (and body) all the way to look at me. I gasped. I was the man in my dreams. "Why do you seem so surprised? I told you I would visit you," He started. I backed myself up against my headboard. "Or maybe you're one of those people who forget their dreams?" He said as he lifted a finger to his chin. My eyes were wide with confusion and fear. He crawled onto the bed and sat next to me. "You know, you aren't as shy in your dreams." He teased.

I kept my eyes locked on him. "But, you look even more beautiful in real life." He reached for my hair, and I didn't move out of the way. He started to play with my hair. "It's even softer than in your dreams." He softly says. My tense shoulders relaxed slightly. "Lay down, my goddess." He whispered. I followed his command and laid down, taking my eyes off of him. My back was now facing his chest and he laid down behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my neck. I could feel his smirk on my neck. "You're a real beauty. It would be nice if I could take you back with me." He said out-loud. He released an 'oh' before speaking. "Don't you have work tomorrow? You should get some sleep. You..humans...need some rest." He suggested and kissed the shell of my ear. I slightly shuttered when he started to cradle me in his strong arms.

"Believers will always see me. Thank you for believing my little butterfly. You seem to be right for me, I'll take the chance. Tomorrow you'll wake up in the best place. A place that you've dreamed of. Goodnight my little goddess."

«┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄»

I should update this, but it's 10pm for me and I'm surprisingly tired. I do have lots of requests too!

If you like my stories, make sure to follow me! And if you liked this chapter, make sure to vote!