LATE!! | Dave Lee x Reader | Fluff

yo_mamaaaaaaa

I'M SORRY FOR THE WAIT. I TRIED TO FIND UR ACCOUNT BUT I COULDN'T CUZ I PUT 6 'a's AT THE END SO THEN I TRIED TO LOOK FOR THE COMMENT BUT I WAS TOO LATE AND MY INBOX DIDN'T GO FAR DOWN ENOUGH.

I impatiently tapped the floor with my foot. My husband hasn't come home yet, I just dreaded getting a call saying he's hurt- better yet dead. He was meant to be back FIVE hours ago. It's 12pm right now and I'm just panicking so much..

My phone started to ring. I quickly grabbed it and looked at the number that was calling me. It was Dave. I answered the phone and said angrily, "hello?" Dave replied with a cheerful hello, almost completely ignoring my tone. "Dave! Where are you? You were supposed to be home 5 hours ago! You know that." I practically yell into the phone. Dave sighed. "Work held me up darling. I had to work late and I couldn't text or call you." I sighed and shook my head in disappointment. "I was scared hon. I'm sorry I acted like that," I apologized. Dave let out a small 'mhmm' and then told me that he was driving home right now before hanging up.

~~When Dave Arrived~~

I heard the lock on the door click from downstairs. I was too tired to get up and greet him and I let my head hit the pillow again. It felt like seconds before Dave came into bed, ready to go to sleep. My eyes fluttered open when I felt his presence in the bed. Dave laid down next to me and turned over to me. Our eyes met each other. Dave slightly jumped, he thought I was asleep. "I'm sorry.." I whispered as I shuffled closer to him. Dave nodded. He wrapped his strong arms around me and pulled me in. I snuggled into his chest and smiled. I loved his scent, I loved everything about him. 

"Are you still mad at me?..." He asked softly. I shook my head 'no'. Dave muttered a 'good' and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I loved him so much, it was hard to be mad at him. My eyes started to grow heavy. "Goodnight, love~" Dave whispered. I whispered a quick goodnight back before my eyes closed shut and I fell asleep- Dave's arms still wrapped around me.

--- 

ANOTHER SHORT ASS CHAPTER, I'M TRYING TO WRITE REALLY QUICKLY THOUGH. I WILL UPDATE THIS CHAPTER THO.