Where's Your Head? | Mark x TV Head!Reader

Unkn0wn_we1rd_c0re

~~~~

I woke up to a familiar sound of a button clicking. The first thing I got to see was a frightened young adult, about 19-ish, staring down at me wide-eyed. I was honestly shocked too. I thought no one was in the house, but I didn't check the house thoroughly- big mistake. "What did you press?" I blurted out. I was met with an uncomfy silence.

I was quick to worry and start up my electric system....That was until I started to recognize this young man. I remembered his fluffy, slightly dark brown hair. The gray hoodie that he probably had ten copies of....

"M-mark?" I said, barley a whisper. He was slow to respond but then he said, "H-how do you know my name?" He shifted around, trying to do it slowly. Obviously thinking I didn't notice he continued to move- closer and closer to his room in his two bedroom house. "Who are you?" The man whimpered out.

I hesitated. He might not remember me, but it is worth the shot. "Erm, Y/N... Y/n L/N, remember? Your girlfriend..." It seemed like he remembered me for a second because his eyes lit up, but they quickly filled with fear again. "Really? It's been so long, you don't look like my girlfriend!" Mark hissed.

"Somethings.....happened. But I 100% assure you that it's me!" I said as I opened my arms for a hug. Mark looked tense. "Safe word?" I would've lifted an eyebrow if my screen had one. It has been a while, so I tried to remember. "Pineapple Juice.." I guessed. "Did we ever have one?."

Mark shook his head 'no'. "Oh, that's why I couldn't remember." Mark growled, "How old were you when we met?" It seemed that he was going to keep asking me questions until he trusted me. "I was 7, you were 8!" I said confidently. "When did...y/n and I have out first date?" , "2 years ago at the cafe down the street of your old house-" Without warning, Mark ran up to me and hugged me. It felt so...different.

"It has been so long, why did you leave?" Mark asked with a few sobs in between. I wrapped my arms around him. "Someone took me," I muttered. His hold got tighter. I pet yphis forehead in a somewhat calming matter. "Don't ever go again! Please!" Mark whined. "I won't, I promise," I quickly responded.

"How- Where is your head? Who did this to you?" Mark asked while pointing to the TV that replaced my head. "Soneone snatched me up while I was on the street. They did tests on me, this is one that actually succeeded." I whispered, completely ignoring the other question.  Mark looked down at me with tears eyes. "I love you y/n, I was so shattered when you were missing.." I smiled and kissed his forehead. "I'm here now.." Mark smiled slightly and kissed your cheek.

He suddenly picked me up. He pulled me into a huge bear hug and held me high, my feet were no longer touching the ground. I could stay like this for forever, and I think Mark thought that too since he didn't let me go for the next 30 minutes.

☆☆☆☆★☆☆☆☆
551 words! ♡