Stolen

(Gore, and dismembering!!)

-----

"Little angel, little angel," a cold yet teasing voice called out.

I cowered back into my damp cell, and let my eyes widen with fear. A tall, thin frame stepped in front of the bars that kept us separated. I could not see this man's face, but I could see his dull, light brown hair, and pale skin. Sickly pale, just way too pale to be alive.

"What do you want?" I spat. The man just chuckled.

From what I could remember i was doing my daily patrol in Mandela County before everything around me turned grey and dark. The dark purple skies were now black, and the once green and healthy grass now a dead grey. It was saddening. The great, booming voice spoke to me. I looked up and I met eyes with an angel. At least that's what a I thought. This thing standing before me was a poser, and-

"I decieved you."

What? Can he read my mind?

There was a dark chuckle.

"You know, you are lucky to be an angel," the man spoke quickly. I backed myself up against the damp wall before wincing because of he pressure on my sore wings. The dark block that hid the posers face was now gone, and it was terrifying. Their face was butchered, way too long, and had the widest eyes. And the most uncanny smile. Suddenly the wall behind me pushed my forward, as my once spacious cell became cramped.

"Your wings as just so lovely," I felt a soft tank to my wings, and served my head over to the force. Nothing had touched it. My frightened eyes returned once again to the false one. "Why are you so scared?" It taunted, slightly tilting its head to the right. Its smile grew even bigger.

"Don't hurt me," I pleaded. The creature tisked and clicked its tongue. "Then work with me."

I didn't know what it meant. What was I supposed to do? What did it want? I just wanted to go home and see my family again. That's all that I wish for now, but got decides to ignore my cries.

"What do you need me to do?" I inquired, my voice shaking.

"I want your wings," it plainly stated.

My eyes grew wider than ever before. My breath hitched and my wings folded up behind me. Sweat started to drip down my face. I shook my head, "anything but that!" The demon chuckled.

"There's nothing else," the demon muttered. I felt the same force on my wings again, starting from the end and sliding up to the shoulder blade. "So I'll make this quick." I felt it grab a hold of the base of my wings before tugging it lightly. I pulled away, but the feeling never faded.

As soon as o got an idea a scream ripped through my throat. Tears flowed down my face as I stared into the eyes of that BEAST. The pain was unbearable. I flapped little nubs that remained on my back -once great wings. I saw my blooded wings float out of the cell and over to the devil. A blood trail followed behind them. The thing tsked after examining the wings.

"These, sadly, wont do," it muttered.

Rage filled my mind, and clouded everything. I lunged at the bars. "You idiot!" I cried. The demons eyes grew wide before turning neutral. "Temper, temper," He cooed before releasing a cackle that still stayed in the air as he walked away, and disappeared into the distance..

I held onto the bars, my knuckles turning lighter, before I sighed and slumped down. A new set of tears blurred my eyes as I kneeled on the floor and sobbed.

I wasn't going to be able to live like this...