𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 》Mark x Yandere+Alt!Reader

Warnings: inhumane anatomy, yandere shit, cussing.

SH11TC0REEE

Omg I love your username.

▪︎------------------▪︎

What would you do if you saw the most twisted face presses up against the glass of your window? Scream probably. That's exactly what Mark did when he saw you like that, making sure to drop his glass for a dramatic effect.

"Y/n! What the hell!?" He yelled from inside his home with you outside laughing histarically. Mark scoffed and picked up the glass that surprisingly didn't shatter. There was the sound of a window sliding open before you popped in. Mark glared at you and you did a goofy little smile.

He turned and walked out of the kitchen with a sigh. You made sure to follow behind him. "I'm going to get them back," Mark thought to himself. He started plotting and planning for what he was going to do.

~~~~

Mark sat on the couch with a Cola in hand. You sat on the other side of the couch, which was weird. "Y/n.." Mark trailed off, trying not to start laughing. You turned you head to him and hummed. "I met this girl na-" Before he could even finish the sentence, you pounced on him.

"Dont EVER think of leaving me!" You spat at him. Mark was shocked that you acted this way. He thought that you'd probably tease him about it, or just pout- not full on pounce on him. "Please." You quickly added. Mark lay under you, shocked. "I- I was only joking!" He quickly admitted. He then tried to shove you off of him.

"You promise?" You hissed. Mark quickly nodded his head and you got off of him. You sighed and hugged him from behind. "You're mine, and mine only." Mark's breath hitched. "But, we're not dating.." He muttered. "Yeah, we're not," You quickly replied. Mark rolled his eyes.

You huffed and pet his soft, fluffy hair. Mark leaned into your touch and smiled. "I love you, bestie," You cooed. Mark chuckled. "I love you too."